It’s so easy to stress out over things we can’t control and forget about God’s promise of taking care of things. Psalms 34 puts it best: “(1) I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. (2) My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. (3) O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.”
It’s time stop magnifying the problem and start magnifying our God and His ability to work everything out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Today, Erica Campbell says “it’s in your best interest to ignore the attacks of the enemy and declare what God is doing in your life.” That doesn’t mean to ignore, it just means stop giving it so much glory; whatever the issue, it’s not bigger than God’s ability to restore it and turn it around.
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer