It’s so easy to stress out over things we can’t control and forget about God’s promise of taking care of things. Psalms 34 puts it best: “(1) I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. (2) My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. (3) O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.”
It’s time stop magnifying the problem and start magnifying our God and His ability to work everything out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Today, Erica Campbell says “it’s in your best interest to ignore the attacks of the enemy and declare what God is doing in your life.” That doesn’t mean to ignore, it just means stop giving it so much glory; whatever the issue, it’s not bigger than God’s ability to restore it and turn it around.
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss Ahead Of Her Fitness And Figure Competition Debut
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Theater Junkies, Rejoice! Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Solo SZN: 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do When Spending The Holidays Alone