Earl Bynum is taking a quick break from the Stellar Award nominated Mount Unity Choir to release his third studio album, This Song Is For You. It’ll be his first solo project since 2009.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Due October 5, This Song Is For You is slated to include his radio single “Bless the Lord (The Remix),” “Only Unto You” and “Call Him,” along with seven other tracks that range from congregational style to urban contemporary. And believe it or not, it’s Bynum’s first studio recording.
“It was different for me trying to do it,” he says. “I’m a live concert type of performer, so the studio ain’t hard but it also ain’t easy because I feed off of my audience and there’s no audience in the studio with me. I had to change my mindset to approach these songs and it helped take me out of the choir backdrop and let me live in a new space.”
Get a feel for the album and listen to Bynum’s “Bless the Lord (The Remix)” single below!
- Erica Campbell To Perform, Debut New Single ‘Praying And Believing’ On ‘Sunday Best’ Finale
- Russell Westbrook Launches Green Tech Program To Teach Youngins’ Digital Work Skills
- Texas School Colors Black Student’s Haircut With Sharpie For Being “Out Of Dress Code”
- Eva Marcille Reveals Why She Changed Her Daughter’s Last Name From McCall To Sterling
- Texas Cops Who Led Mentally Ill Man By Rope Won’t Face Criminal Investigation
- Tyler Perry Casts ‘Billboard Buying’ Actress In His New Series
- Taraji P. Henson Will Be Releasing A Hair Line Very Soon
- 2 Shot Near Clark Atlanta University
- ‘The Proud Family’ Might Return & These Updated Character Designs Reflect Nearly 20 Years Of Flyness
- Georgia High School Basketball Player Dies During Workout