GRIFF just celebrated his birthday and had an amazing weekend. He celebrated with his family some friends and thanked God for receiving one of the best birthday gifts. His Raiders got their first win against the Cleveland Browns.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Raiders came back from a 17 point deficit and in overtime pulled out a win. GRIFF mentioned that during the middle of the game he heard whisper say to him that his team were going to win. We’re so happy that GRIFF had a great birthday and hopes he has a wonderful year filled with success, joy and laughter!
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Porsha Williams Calls It Quits with Fiancé Dennis McKinley
- Oprah Teased The Possibility Of Rebooting Her Iconic Talk Show
- Niecy Nash To Play Abductor In Kamiyah Mobley Story For Lifetime
- Author Ta-Nehisi Coates & Actor Danny Glover Make A Case For Reparations On Capital Hill [VIDEO]
- Deitrick Haddon Professes That This Is The Season Of God Opening Doors
- GET THE LOOK: If You Can’t Afford Rihanna’s FENTY Shoes, We Found The Solution For You
- Evin Amiri of J. Moss’ 21:03 Group Gets Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- For King & Country Releases ‘God Only Knows’ Remix With Timbaland And Echosmith [VIDEO]
- Yolanda Adams To Perform At PBS’ 39th Annual ‘A Capitol Fourth’
- Behind The Hymn: His Eye Is On The Sparrow