GRIFF just celebrated his birthday and had an amazing weekend. He celebrated with his family some friends and thanked God for receiving one of the best birthday gifts. His Raiders got their first win against the Cleveland Browns.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Raiders came back from a 17 point deficit and in overtime pulled out a win. GRIFF mentioned that during the middle of the game he heard whisper say to him that his team were going to win. We’re so happy that GRIFF had a great birthday and hopes he has a wonderful year filled with success, joy and laughter!
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Deitrick Haddon Debuts New Video For ‘He Carried The Cross For Me’ [VIDEO]
- Former CBS Exec Says Network “Has A White Problem” In Stirring Op-Ed
- Regina Hall To Deliver Dillard University’s Commencement Speech [VIDEO]
- Saint Russell Wilson Gifts Fellow Seahawks Players With Amazon Stock
- Towanda Finally Reveals The Secret Man In Her Life [PHOTOS]
- Easter Bunny Comes To Black Woman’s Rescue During Vicious Attack [VIDEO]
- Diddy & His Daughters Are Black Royalty On The Cover Of Essence [PHOTO]
- Praise! Pastor Says Boy Thrown From Balcony Is In Recovery, No Brain Damage
- Parents Outraged After Houston High School Issues Dress Code For Parents
- Travis and Jackie Greene Welcome Baby Boy [PHOTOS]