GRIFF just celebrated his birthday and had an amazing weekend. He celebrated with his family some friends and thanked God for receiving one of the best birthday gifts. His Raiders got their first win against the Cleveland Browns.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Raiders came back from a 17 point deficit and in overtime pulled out a win. GRIFF mentioned that during the middle of the game he heard whisper say to him that his team were going to win. We’re so happy that GRIFF had a great birthday and hopes he has a wonderful year filled with success, joy and laughter!
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Comedian Rodney Perry Who’s In The Hospital Recovering From COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Jesus Saves: K-Ci Hailey Debuts New Inspirational Song [VIDEO]
- Brian McKnight Reveals Why ‘Exodus’ Is His Last Album, What It Was Like Recording With Kobe Bryant & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘An Act Of Intimidation’: Pastor Slams Unapproved Blue Lives Matter ‘Klan Rally’ Targeting Black Church
- How Did National Watermelon Day Become A Thing, And Why? No One Seems To Know
- Jamaican Supreme Court Upholds School’s Ban On Dreadlocks For ‘Hygiene’ Reasons
- Tamar Braxton Released From WE TV Contract, Reality Show Will Still Air
- Biopic On The Way? Brandy Discusses Finding Her Place In Music After 26 Years In The Industry [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Woman News Anchor Makes History As First Person To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine In Phase 3 Trial
- Tamar Braxton Breaks Silence On Alleged Suicide Attempt: “Mental Illness Is real”