Do you plan out what you’re doing from day to day? Erica Campbell spoke about procrastination and how it can stop our progress in our lives. She mentioned that she tries to plan out the hours in her day.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Erica dedicates 6 hours to sleep if she can, 2 hours to work out, 3 hours or so in traffic, 8 hours to work and that leaves her with 5 hours. During the 5 hours she prays, eats, have fun with her family and other things. The randomness through the day is what can hurt us sometimes or us focusing on social media for hours on end.
She wants you to stop wasting your time on nothing and write out what you want to do to try and accomplish everything. Make better use of your time and don’t allow the enemy to steal it. When you plan out things it can push you closer to progress. Write, plan and manage your time the best you can!
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: All Things Are Possible To Those That Believe [VIDEO]
- John P. Kee’s Creative Idea For Quarantined Easter Day Church Service [VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans and Other Winans Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19
- Tyler Perry Surprises Seniors By Paying For Groceries in Atlanta and New Orleans
- Listen: Juan & Lisa Winans Debut “It Belongs To Me” Song Feat. Marvin Winans [EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE]
- Pastor Who Mocked Coronavirus ‘Hysteria’ Dies After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Taraji P. Henson Finally Gives Us That Tutorial On Her Poppin’ Roller Set
- Kirk Franklin Shares What It’s Like Still Working During Coronavirus Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Teach People How To Treat You [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “We Don’t Have Spots On Our Chests” [VIDEO]