Do you plan out what you’re doing from day to day? Erica Campbell spoke about procrastination and how it can stop our progress in our lives. She mentioned that she tries to plan out the hours in her day.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Erica dedicates 6 hours to sleep if she can, 2 hours to work out, 3 hours or so in traffic, 8 hours to work and that leaves her with 5 hours. During the 5 hours she prays, eats, have fun with her family and other things. The randomness through the day is what can hurt us sometimes or us focusing on social media for hours on end.
She wants you to stop wasting your time on nothing and write out what you want to do to try and accomplish everything. Make better use of your time and don’t allow the enemy to steal it. When you plan out things it can push you closer to progress. Write, plan and manage your time the best you can!
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Creflo Dollar Admits In New Sermon That He Misled Congregants On Tithing
- Tabitha Brown Set To Host The Food Network’s First Vegan Cooking Show ‘It’s CompliPlated’
- Vice President Kamala Harris Talks Maternal Health And Abortion Rights At Essence Festival [Video]
- More Questions Than Answers After Akron Police Release Body Camera Footage Of Officers Killing Jayland Walker
- Civil Rights Icons Fred Gray And Diane Nash To Be Honored With Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Republican Operatives Target Black Houston Neighborhood With Fake Voter Affidavits
- It’s Been 10 Years Since Pauli Murray Reached Saint Status, Her Life And Journey For Social Justice Remain An Inspiration
- D.C. Becoming ‘Chocolate City’ Again After Pandemic ‘White Flight’ Reverses Gentrification Trend
- ‘We Just Want What Is Right To Be Righted’: Akron Police Killed Jayland Walker Family Demands Accountability
- The Tom Joyner Foundation And BetMGM To Offer Executive Series For HBCU Students