Jussie Smollett seems to enjoy making people smile. The Empire star just gave the family of a 6-year-old boy with two prosthetic legs the gift of a lifetime.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Smollett surprised Kayden Kinckle, who was born with a birth defect called omphalocele, and his family with a new handicap-accessible van. Which as you could imagine, will help to make traveling just a little bit easier.
This thoughtful gift comes just in time since Kayden, who’s a double amputee, will get getting new legs soon. According to Bossip, His condition causes internal organs to remain outside the body, and was born with his legs deformed in utero. He underwent two abdominal surgeries, and at 2 years old, his left leg and right foot were amputated.
As reported by TMZ, Kayden and Jussie have a history together; he brought Kayden with him to the NBA Awards last year and he helped promote Kayden’s mom’s book, Stepping Out on Faith: The Kayden Kinckle Story. A Mother’s Journey.
Our Favorite 'Empire' Memes
1.1 of 13
2.2 of 13
3.3 of 13
4.4 of 13
5.5 of 13
6.6 of 13
7.7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9.9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11.11 of 13
12.12 of 13
13.13 of 13
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Expensive Experiences [VIDEO]
- Wooden Cross Made From Titanic Wreckage Up For Auction
- A Sermon From Sarah Jakes Roberts For Anyone Experiencing Loss And Undergoing Transition
- 14-Year-Old Black Girl Used A White Profile Picture To Infiltrate Her Classmate’s Racist Group Chat
- Harvard University To Honor Queen Latifah
- 12-Year-Old Flint Activist Raises Over $130K For Water Filtration Systems
- Entrepreneur Launches Coupon Platform To Support Black-Owned Businesses
- Artists Announced for Pastor Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday All-Star Tribute Concert
- Former NFL Player DeAngelo Williams Funds 500 Mammograms
- Tia Mowry Shows Off Postpartum Weight Loss, Opens Up About Being Called “Fat” During & After Pregnancy
Jussie Smollett Surprises 6-Year Old Double Amputee With Handicap Accessible Van [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com