Jussie Smollett seems to enjoy making people smile. The Empire star just gave the family of a 6-year-old boy with two prosthetic legs the gift of a lifetime.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Smollett surprised Kayden Kinckle, who was born with a birth defect called omphalocele, and his family with a new handicap-accessible van. Which as you could imagine, will help to make traveling just a little bit easier.
This thoughtful gift comes just in time since Kayden, who’s a double amputee, will get getting new legs soon. According to Bossip, His condition causes internal organs to remain outside the body, and was born with his legs deformed in utero. He underwent two abdominal surgeries, and at 2 years old, his left leg and right foot were amputated.
As reported by TMZ, Kayden and Jussie have a history together; he brought Kayden with him to the NBA Awards last year and he helped promote Kayden’s mom’s book, Stepping Out on Faith: The Kayden Kinckle Story. A Mother’s Journey.
Our Favorite 'Empire' Memes
1.1 of 13
2.2 of 13
3.3 of 13
4.4 of 13
5.5 of 13
6.6 of 13
7.7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9.9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11.11 of 13
12.12 of 13
13.13 of 13
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirtley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
Jussie Smollett Surprises 6-Year Old Double Amputee With Handicap Accessible Van [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com