Jussie Smollett seems to enjoy making people smile. The Empire star just gave the family of a 6-year-old boy with two prosthetic legs the gift of a lifetime.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Smollett surprised Kayden Kinckle, who was born with a birth defect called omphalocele, and his family with a new handicap-accessible van. Which as you could imagine, will help to make traveling just a little bit easier.
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer: Stop Playing With These Handicap Tags! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
This thoughtful gift comes just in time since Kayden, who’s a double amputee, will get getting new legs soon. According to Bossip, His condition causes internal organs to remain outside the body, and was born with his legs deformed in utero. He underwent two abdominal surgeries, and at 2 years old, his left leg and right foot were amputated.
As reported by TMZ, Kayden and Jussie have a history together; he brought Kayden with him to the NBA Awards last year and he helped promote Kayden’s mom’s book, Stepping Out on Faith: The Kayden Kinckle Story. A Mother’s Journey.
RELATED: Tyler Perry Brings Family To Tears After Buying Home For Ailing Mother He Worked With 20 Years Ago [VIDEO]
RELATED: Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million To Improve Chicago’s Mental Health Resources
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
- Issa For President: Issa Rae Reacts To Her Own Barbie Doll In New Mattel Collection Celebrating The Upcoming Film
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- Haters Are Review Bombing ‘The Little Mermaid’ & It’s Pretty Obvious Why
- Jessie Maple, 1st Black Woman To Write And Produce Full-Length Independent Film, Dies
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
Jussie Smollett Surprises 6-Year Old Double Amputee With Handicap Accessible Van [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For "Feel Alright (Blessed)"
Kevin Hart Is Speechless After Sending His Daughter Off To Prom: ‘I Have No Words’
Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Cities On 'The Feel Alright Tour'
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
Halle Bailey Makes History In ‘The Little Mermaid’ Opening Weekend & Her Family Emotionally Reacts In Viral Video