GRIFF just got back from Brazil and talked about how beautiful it was. He mentioned that while away he realized there are certain words that are international. GRIFF was walking back from the beach and saw that his feet were ashy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A man he didn’t know walked up to him and said, “tuh.” GRIFF realized at that moment that word is international and means the same thing wherever you go. He went to eat for dinner at one point and a woman dropped soup on herself.
The waiter walked up to her and said, “tuh.” GRIFF compared it to when you’re in church and people don’t know the words to certain songs and they just keep trying to sing along and say, “tuh.”
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Sneak Peek: Chloe x Halle In Upcoming ‘Disney Holiday Singalong’
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- 21-Year-Old Breonna Taylor Protest Leader Hazma ‘Travis’ Nagdy Killed In Fatal Shooting
- ‘Blessed’: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Would Be Just Second Black Woman Ambassador To United Nations
- Marvel Studio’s Announces Production Date For ‘Black Panther’ Sequel
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory