GRIFF just got back from Brazil and talked about how beautiful it was. He mentioned that while away he realized there are certain words that are international. GRIFF was walking back from the beach and saw that his feet were ashy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A man he didn’t know walked up to him and said, “tuh.” GRIFF realized at that moment that word is international and means the same thing wherever you go. He went to eat for dinner at one point and a woman dropped soup on herself.
The waiter walked up to her and said, “tuh.” GRIFF compared it to when you’re in church and people don’t know the words to certain songs and they just keep trying to sing along and say, “tuh.”
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game