GRIFF just got back from Brazil and talked about how beautiful it was. He mentioned that while away he realized there are certain words that are international. GRIFF was walking back from the beach and saw that his feet were ashy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A man he didn’t know walked up to him and said, “tuh.” GRIFF realized at that moment that word is international and means the same thing wherever you go. He went to eat for dinner at one point and a woman dropped soup on herself.
The waiter walked up to her and said, “tuh.” GRIFF compared it to when you’re in church and people don’t know the words to certain songs and they just keep trying to sing along and say, “tuh.”
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
- President Biden Says Latest Covid Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- 5 Times Serena Williams Served Matching Mommy Goals With Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play In Masters, Dead At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Kanye West Dedicates Sunday Service To Virgil Abloh
- Museum Of African American History Digitizes Exhibits
- Collective Of Black Entrepreneurs Gift Atlanta Youth Basketball Team With Bus