Weeks ago Kirk Franklin spoke out about forgiveness after meeting his biological father. He was adopted and he received a phone call from his biological father that was sick and immediately went to meet him. Franklin mentioned it was great to sit with him and wanted everyone to understand that forgiveness is necessary.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He recently went on social media and told fans that Dwight Allen, his biological father passed away. Franklin was filled with different emotions and spoke about extending grace. People sometimes do things to you in life, but you must give them grace just like God does for us.
Will Smith jumped out of a plane to celebrate his 50th birthday and encouraged Jada Pinkett-Smith to do the same thing. She’s spent many years saying, “no,” to certain things out of fear, but not anymore. While the couple went to vacation in Dubai, Jada jumped out of a plane.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brittney Griner Gets Six Month Extension On Russia Detainment
- Stacey Abrams Lays Out Her Plan As Future Governor To Restore Roe V. Wade
- Black Senate Candidate Punched By Her White GOP Opponent At Abortion Protest
- Pregnancy Related Deaths Could Soar For Black Women Now That Roe V. Wade Has Been Overturned
- Maverick City Music and Kirk Franklin Does An NPR Tiny Desk For Black Music Month
- Commentary: No, White Liberals, You Don’t Get To Call Clarence Thomas The N-Word. WTF?
- Subway Customer Shoots and Kills Worker Over ‘Too Much Mayo’
- ‘Like Somebody Shot Me’: Rudy Giuliani Has Man Arrested For Slapping Him On The Back And Calling Him A ‘Scumbag’
- Kirk Franklin ‘Passes The Baton’ To Maverick City Music At The BET Awards
- Off-Duty Rhode Island Cop Caught On Video Attacking Black State Senate Candidate