The BIG 10 has officially voted to cancel the 2020 football season for the conference due to concerns of COVID-19. The Detroit Free Press broke the news that The presidents voted ended with a, 12-2, Sunday putting a stop the 2020 season. The only two schools in the conference that voted in favor of having the season were Iowa and Nebraska.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join our club. (Terms and conditions)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
- Usain Bolt & Kasi Bennett Share Photos Of Twin Newborn Sons
- Jury Chooses To Convict Ex-St. Louis Police Officer in Brutal Beating of Undercover Black Cop
- Tessica Brown Launches Hair Care Line, Makes $25k In Days
- R&B Vet Kem Enjoyed Father’s Day By Announcing He’s Expecting A Baby Boy
- Will Smith Gives His Fans The First Look At His Upcoming Memoir Cover
- Netflix Decides Not to Renew Jamie Foxx’s Sitcom “Stop Embarrassing Me” For A New Season
- Stylish Track Superstar Sha’Carri Richardson Wants The World To Know She’s ‘That Girl’
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Warner Bros Acquires Long-Awaited Marvin Gaye Biopic ‘What’s Going On’
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions
Big 10 Cancels 2020 Football Season Due to COVID-19 Concerns was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com