Being a mom can be so much work, from getting the kids up and ready for school, to going through a whole day of working a lot and then coming home to be a mom again. Erica Campbell tells a story of a woman who was really overwhelmed with all the duties she had as a wife and mother with a book deal and responsibilities to her church.
She started to pray, and complain, about the load she had on her back- but she realized something really important that changed her entire outlook on the situation. Click on the audio player to hear what she did in this exclusive audio about Joy Living on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
RELATED: EricaIsm: The Importance Of Not Being Petty [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Erica Campbell & GRIFF Try To Impersonate Each Other [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Joy Living: Little Girl Preaches To Arguing Parents About Positivity & Love [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Celebrity Moms Celebrating Their First Mother’s Day In 2016
6 photos Launch gallery
1. Chrissy Tiegen gave birth to daughter Luna Simone Stephens with husband John Legend back on April 14, 2016
1 of 6
2. Tyra Banks will celebrate her first Mother’s Day this year after having son York via surrogate with boyfriend Erik Asla.
2 of 6
3. Coco Austin gave birth to her first child, daughter Chanel Nicole Marrow in November 2015.
3 of 6
4. Teyana Taylor gave birth to daughter Iman Shumpert Jr. back in December 2015.
4 of 6
5. 49-year-old Janet Jackson announced that she is expecting her first child with husband Wissam.
5 of 6
6. Rob Kardashian has confirmed that Blac Chyna is pregnant with his first child, and her second.
6 of 6