Some people have experienced conflict with their religious beliefs and the inaccurate perception of Yoga in modern society. Yoga allows the body to relax and be of greater clarity to be more in alignment with our purpose to serve. When we meditate and pray we get in the spiritual mindset of the creator, which compliments whatever the religious interpretation may be.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Yoga Instructor, Robin Downes of Yoga Flava interviewed Faith Hunter, Maya Breuer, Nadine McNeil and LaToya Conner about how Yoga’s spirituality is actually a compliment to religion. Why black people need to overcome the fear and lack of knowledge about the history and benefits of Yoga.
- Anika Noni Rose Will Star In Showtime’s New Vampire Drama Pilot ‘Let The Right One In’
- Beyoncé and Lorraine Schwartz Award Three Scholarships to Increase Diversity in the Jewelry Industry
- Bodycam Footage Released of the Fatal Shooting of the Columbus Teen by Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Cautiously Rejoice After Derek Chauvin Is Found Guilty Of Murder
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Mental Health Professionals Discuss The Importance Of Detaching From Black Trauma
- Auntie Maxine’s Not New To This, She’s True To This: 5 Times Maxine Waters Took a Stand
- Vanessa Bryant Speaks On Ending Kobe’s Longtime Deal With Nike
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Memorial Service For DMX Will Be Family & Friends Only