Some people have experienced conflict with their religious beliefs and the inaccurate perception of Yoga in modern society. Yoga allows the body to relax and be of greater clarity to be more in alignment with our purpose to serve. When we meditate and pray we get in the spiritual mindset of the creator, which compliments whatever the religious interpretation may be.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Yoga Instructor, Robin Downes of Yoga Flava interviewed Faith Hunter, Maya Breuer, Nadine McNeil and LaToya Conner about how Yoga’s spirituality is actually a compliment to religion. Why black people need to overcome the fear and lack of knowledge about the history and benefits of Yoga.
- Pastor Creflo Dollar Admits In New Sermon That He Misled Congregants On Tithing
- Tabitha Brown Set To Host The Food Network’s First Vegan Cooking Show ‘It’s CompliPlated’
- Vice President Kamala Harris Talks Maternal Health And Abortion Rights At Essence Festival [Video]
- More Questions Than Answers After Akron Police Release Body Camera Footage Of Officers Killing Jayland Walker
- Civil Rights Icons Fred Gray And Diane Nash To Be Honored With Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Republican Operatives Target Black Houston Neighborhood With Fake Voter Affidavits
- It’s Been 10 Years Since Pauli Murray Reached Saint Status, Her Life And Journey For Social Justice Remain An Inspiration
- D.C. Becoming ‘Chocolate City’ Again After Pandemic ‘White Flight’ Reverses Gentrification Trend
- ‘We Just Want What Is Right To Be Righted’: Akron Police Killed Jayland Walker Family Demands Accountability
- The Tom Joyner Foundation And BetMGM To Offer Executive Series For HBCU Students