Romans 12:1 says it is your reasonable service to present yourself to God. That means the work you do for God, church, or the ministry is what you’re supposed to do. When something is what you’re supposed to do, that means you don’t get a reward for it, or get to walk around pompously wearing your holiness as a badge of honor, or get to bash those who you perceive to be not doing enough.
God doesn’t have special picks- he loves us all, those who are good kids, and the ones who are bad kids. So there’s no reason to turn your nose up at somebody else. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Mary J. Blige Discusses The Importance Of Mammograms [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- #EndSARS Peaceful Nigerian Protestors Say Officials Opened Fire On Them
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Jekalyn Carr Confirms Relationship With NFL Player Jawaan M. Taylor [PHOTO]
- You’re Invited: Virtual Meet & Greet Experience With Jekalyn Carr
- Bishop William Barber Shares Tips On How To Read Voting Ballots [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ben Crump Calls For New, Independent Prosecutor To ‘Seek Justice For Breonna Taylor’ After Grand Juror Speaks Out
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Knowing Your Strengths [VIDEO]
- Breonna Taylor Grand Juror Breaks Silence, Suggests Daniel Cameron Lied
- Brian Courtney Wilson Debuts New Album, ‘Still’ [EXCLUSIVE]