Romans 12:1 says it is your reasonable service to present yourself to God. That means the work you do for God, church, or the ministry is what you’re supposed to do. When something is what you’re supposed to do, that means you don’t get a reward for it, or get to walk around pompously wearing your holiness as a badge of honor, or get to bash those who you perceive to be not doing enough.
God doesn’t have special picks- he loves us all, those who are good kids, and the ones who are bad kids. So there’s no reason to turn your nose up at somebody else. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Caitlyn Jenner Sides with Dave Chappelle, “He’s 100% Right”
- Florida Woman Says U.S. Marshals Pointed Guns At Her, Baby Daughter While Raiding Wrong Apartment
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore Slays On Instagram After Being Eliminated from ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Watch: Pixar’s Upcoming Movie ‘Lightyear’ Released A Teaser Trailer With Chris Evans As Buzz Lightyear
- Grand Jury Indicts 2 Officers Accused Of Shooting Black Georgia Man 76 Times On Charges Including Murder, Burglary And Making False Statements
- Here We Go Again: White VA Councilman Wears Blackface While Dressed As ‘Coming To America’s’ Randy Watson
- Coroner Reveals Jelani Day’s Death Caused By Drowning
- Watch Trailer: Fans Are Thrilled To Watch Sandra Bullock & Viola Davis In The Upcoming Netflix Drama ‘The Unforgivable’
- Citizen’s Arrest Law Used To Defend Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Is Rooted In Slavery
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Starting Your Journey With Hope