Romans 12:1 says it is your reasonable service to present yourself to God. That means the work you do for God, church, or the ministry is what you’re supposed to do. When something is what you’re supposed to do, that means you don’t get a reward for it, or get to walk around pompously wearing your holiness as a badge of honor, or get to bash those who you perceive to be not doing enough.
God doesn’t have special picks- he loves us all, those who are good kids, and the ones who are bad kids. So there’s no reason to turn your nose up at somebody else. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- #ICYMI: The 13th Annual Praise 104.1/Spirit 1340 Spirit Of Praise Celebration! [WATCH]
- Moving Beyond the Hashtag ‘Me Too.’ Movement Celebrates 4-Year Anniversary With Week Of Action
- 5 Events That Shaped Black History Month In The UK
- Common Helps Create Music Recording Studio At Illinois Correctional Center
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Howard University Receives Largest Alumni Donation In Its 154-Year History
- Elderly Black Man In Need Of Medical Treatment Released From Georgia Hospital And Found Laying On The Ground Outside