We often say that you shouldn’t change yourself for a relationship, but the truth is that love often causes us to make adjustments for people. Sometimes they’re not the best changes, and sometimes they are. In this Love Talk, Erica Campbell explains why making changes for a relationship can be a good thing.
Making the right changes for the sake of someone else is perfectly fine- it’s maturity that makes all the difference. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Boston Moves Closer To Electing First Non-White Male Mayor, But She Won’t Be Black
- Detroit Couple Of 22 Years Leave Behind 7 Children After Dying Hours Apart From COVID
- The PepsiCo Foundation and the National Urban League Awarded 6 Black-Women Owned Restaurants Capital And Mentorship Services Over The Next 5 Years
- Lizzo Celebrates Her Mom’s Birthday By Gifting Her With A New Wardrobe
- Peacock’s “Fresh Prince Bel-Air” Reboot Cast Revealed As Will Smith Surprises Lead Actor with the News
- Texas-Bred African Brothers Shed Light on Sickle Cell Disease & Importance Of Black Donors
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Déjà Vu All Over Again: Republicans Push Unproven Voter Fraud Claims In California Recall Election
- Maia Chaka, First Black Woman To Ref NFL Game, Is A Proud HBCU Grad
- Peep The First Teaser Trailer & Images From Colin Kaepernick’s Netflix Show ‘Colin In Black and White’