Financial expert Dr. Jewel Tankard chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about understanding our finances. She talks about the difference between older rules about money, and today’s rules about money. She reminds, you might get paid bi-monthly, but money is moving all the time. You can trade global currency on your phone, any time. Dr. Tankard explains that she started The Millionaire’s Club because she noticed that women often don’t trust their financial gut, but rather check with people who may not even know how to advise properly when it comes to finances.
Start with something simple, with apps like “Acorn” and “Stash,” which help you save and invest your money in little ways. Dr. Tankard also talks about growing up watching her parents become millionaires and then lose it all because they weren’t good at investing. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Erica Campbell Performs “Help” At 26th Annual Gospel Music Explosion [VIDEO]
- Amber Guyger Is Fired For Killing Botham Jean Is His Own Dallas Apartment
- Italian Political Party Sues Italy’s First Black Cabinet Minister For Racism
- Michelle Obama Warns That ‘Other Folks’ Still Show Up At The Polls If We Don’t
- Why It’s Time To Invest And How To Get Started
- Google Launches Tech Exchange To Increase Racial Representation In Tech
- This 27-Year-Old Nigerian Is On His Way To Becoming The World’s Highest Paid Robotics Engineer
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Michelle Obama Officiates Wedding In Chicago [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday