Financial expert Dr. Jewel Tankard chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about understanding our finances. She talks about the difference between older rules about money, and today’s rules about money. She reminds, you might get paid bi-monthly, but money is moving all the time. You can trade global currency on your phone, any time. Dr. Tankard explains that she started The Millionaire’s Club because she noticed that women often don’t trust their financial gut, but rather check with people who may not even know how to advise properly when it comes to finances.
Start with something simple, with apps like “Acorn” and “Stash,” which help you save and invest your money in little ways. Dr. Tankard also talks about growing up watching her parents become millionaires and then lose it all because they weren’t good at investing. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia | Healthy Ever After
- The Art Of Losing Without Losing It With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Jan Hunter Gaye, Ex-Wife of Marvin Gaye, Dead at 66
- Warnock Beats Herschel Walker To Win Tight Georgia Senate Runoff Election
- How To Uncover Your True Beauty With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- MadameNoire Launches ‘Mompreneurs’ Digital Series Combating Working Mommy Stigmas
- Lawsuit Alleges VA Has Denied Black Veteran’s Disability Claims Disproportionately For Decades
- 2022 People’s Choice Awards Performers & Presenters Announced
- Keke Palmer Responds To Troll Who Calls Her Ugly ‘I’m Beautiful In Real Life, Because Of Who I Am, Not What I Look Like’
- Shanquella Robinson: Here’s What We Know So Far About The 25-Year-Old’s Mysterious Death