Financial expert Dr. Jewel Tankard chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about understanding our finances. She talks about the difference between older rules about money, and today’s rules about money. She reminds, you might get paid bi-monthly, but money is moving all the time. You can trade global currency on your phone, any time. Dr. Tankard explains that she started The Millionaire’s Club because she noticed that women often don’t trust their financial gut, but rather check with people who may not even know how to advise properly when it comes to finances.
Start with something simple, with apps like “Acorn” and “Stash,” which help you save and invest your money in little ways. Dr. Tankard also talks about growing up watching her parents become millionaires and then lose it all because they weren’t good at investing. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tamela Mann Asking For Prayers While Recovering From Surgery [VIDEO]
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- Eddie Murphy In Talks To Secure $70M Netflix Stand-Up Comedy Deal
- Georgia Lawmaker Rep. Erica Thomas Claims A White Man Told Her To “Go Back To Where You Came From” [VIDEO]
- Mahershala Ali Will Star In Marvel’s ‘Blade’ Remake
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire
- Wig Wearing Man Robs Multiple Atlanta Area Waffle Houses
- Yummm: Funny & Fascinating Frozen Facts About Ice Cream You Probably Didn’t Know
- New Study Shows Michelle Obama Is The Most Admired Woman In The World
- Anthony Brown Shows Off Dance Skills, Le’Andria Johnson Shares Testimony & More During Get Up! Mornings’ 3rd Anniversary Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]