Singer, songwriter, producer and assistant pastor William Demps chatted with Erica Campbell about his new song, “Beauty Out Of You.” He talks how being a finalist on BET’s “Sunday Best” has changed his life. He explains that, although it can be tempting to focus on chasing opportunities, it’s more important to build relationships.
William talks about when the whole album is expected to be finished, and what he’s focused on going into the creative process. He also gives a word of encouragement to listeners: “God is working in the details of your life.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview to hear more from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Tamron Hall Reveals Why She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
- Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Eric Holder Indicted