D.L. Hughley visited the “Get Up!” studio and hung out with GRIFF! He started off with a prayer of his own, asking the Lord to put His healing powers on a certain pregnancy test, a rash, and his son. After cracking up GRIFF and Erica with a debaucherous prayer, he talked about the Comedy Get Down, and missing his friend Charlie Murphy.
D.L. also recalled Charlie Murphy’s funeral, which he said went on for hours with all the comedians who got up to share life and laughter in memory of their good friend. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this hilarious interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
- Jackson Water Crisis: Activists Blast Judge After Claims He Is ‘Pitting Black Against White’
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Erica Campbell's 'I Love You' Album Release Party + Concert
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party