D.L. Hughley visited the “Get Up!” studio and hung out with GRIFF! He started off with a prayer of his own, asking the Lord to put His healing powers on a certain pregnancy test, a rash, and his son. After cracking up GRIFF and Erica with a debaucherous prayer, he talked about the Comedy Get Down, and missing his friend Charlie Murphy.
D.L. also recalled Charlie Murphy’s funeral, which he said went on for hours with all the comedians who got up to share life and laughter in memory of their good friend. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this hilarious interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Protesters Arrested By NYPD Were Charged With Felony Way More Than White Demonstrators, Data Shows
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Aaryn Speaks Out For The First Time Since Getting Shot
- Video: Rare Tsunami Forms In Chesapeake Bay During Monday’s Storm
- Former ‘Glee’ Actress Naya Rivera Missing
- Idris & Sabrina Elba Spill Wedding Day Secrets In New Interview
- CAREN Act Is Introduced As Viral ‘Karen’ Videos Surge