D.L. Hughley visited the “Get Up!” studio and hung out with GRIFF! He started off with a prayer of his own, asking the Lord to put His healing powers on a certain pregnancy test, a rash, and his son. After cracking up GRIFF and Erica with a debaucherous prayer, he talked about the Comedy Get Down, and missing his friend Charlie Murphy.
D.L. also recalled Charlie Murphy’s funeral, which he said went on for hours with all the comedians who got up to share life and laughter in memory of their good friend. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this hilarious interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ICYMI: Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Reunion Special Joined By The OG Aunt Viv
- Trailer: “Saved By The Bell” Reboot Taps Lil Yachty For New Theme Song! [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Who Shot Unannounced Cop Serving Warrant Stood Her Ground, Lawyer Says
- Rest In Peace Bobby Brown Jr: Everything To Know About Tragic Death Of Singer’s Son
- Netflix Announces Release For “Malcolm & Marie” Ahead Of Awards Season
- Gospel Singer Kelontae Gavin Discusses Being Molested As A Child [VIDEO]
- Victor Glover Makes History As First Black Astronaut To Stay At The Space Station
- Florida Cops Defend Killing ‘Terrified’ Teens As Dashcam Video Shows ‘No Threat’
- The Group Fire Debuts New Song, “More Than Friends” [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “Change Is Uncomfortable, But Change Is Needed” [VIDEO]