Darlene McCoy is known for being the voice behind her radio show and a talented gospel singer. She recently released her new single “Even Me” and it has everyone talking. McCoy talked about the motivation behind the song and how it’s about embracing different people.
She explained to Erica Campbell that even though people might not know how to worship and come from a different walk of life doesn’t mean when should push them aside. She said God wants us to embrace them. McCoy also talked about taking layers off and redefining yourself.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Darlene McCoy “Even Me” [NEW MUSIC]
- NYC Hotel’s ‘Racially Motivated’ Stereotyping Led To Mistreatment Of Black Artist, Complaint Claims
- Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Bishop T.D. Jakes Has Officially Passed The Torch To His Daughter Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts [Watch]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: “Make The Most Of Every Day”
- Brett Favre Loses Radio Shows Amid Widening Mississippi Welfare Fraud Scandal
- EPA’s New Environmental Justice Office Pledges ‘Billions’ For ‘Those Who Need It The Most
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Netflix’s Disturbing New Series ‘Monster’ Called Out For Exploiting Black Women’s Trauma?
- Chanel Porchia-Albert On Baby Dove’s New Doula Campaign, Improving Black Maternal Outcomes And Increasing Access To Care
- Legislation To Rename Atlanta Post Office After Civil Rights Pioneer John Lewis Moves Forward
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball