Darlene McCoy is known for being the voice behind her radio show and a talented gospel singer. She recently released her new single “Even Me” and it has everyone talking. McCoy talked about the motivation behind the song and how it’s about embracing different people.
She explained to Erica Campbell that even though people might not know how to worship and come from a different walk of life doesn’t mean when should push them aside. She said God wants us to embrace them. McCoy also talked about taking layers off and redefining yourself.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Darlene McCoy “Even Me” [NEW MUSIC]
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Blow The Whistle! Houston Rockets Confirm Their Twitter Account Was Suspended Due To Copyright Issues
- #SistasRockTheVote: Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Auntie O Claps Back At Person On Social Media After Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Morehouse’s Class Of 2019