Darlene McCoy is known for being the voice behind her radio show and a talented gospel singer. She recently released her new single “Even Me” and it has everyone talking. McCoy talked about the motivation behind the song and how it’s about embracing different people.
She explained to Erica Campbell that even though people might not know how to worship and come from a different walk of life doesn’t mean when should push them aside. She said God wants us to embrace them. McCoy also talked about taking layers off and redefining yourself.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Darlene McCoy “Even Me” [NEW MUSIC]
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trailer For Hulu’s ‘Woke’ Series Promises Comedy And Living While Black Scenarios
- Simone Biles Opens Up About Impossible Beauty Standards In August Issue Of Vogue
- Black Protesters Arrested By NYPD Were Charged With Felony Way More Than White Demonstrators, Data Shows
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Aaryn Speaks Out For The First Time Since Getting Shot
- Video: Rare Tsunami Forms In Chesapeake Bay During Monday’s Storm