Gospel singer Koryn Hawthorne chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about her new song, “Won’t He Do It”. The 19-year-old Louisiana native was a finalist on “The Voice,” and has also made an appearance on The Mary Mary Show. Not only that, but her debut single is featured on the soundtrack for the second season of “Greenleaf.”
Koryn talks about the challenges of staying focused and encouraged as a young person entering the industry. Koryn talks about what she wishes the older generations would understand about her own generation, especially when it comes to making music: “I think we all have the same mission.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Released From ICU Following Brain Aneurysm
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Actor Dustin Diamond Diagnosed With Cancer
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Darwin Hobbs Debuts New Song, “Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
- Coming Soon: Lecrae Announces ‘Church Clothes 4’ Mixtape
- Former Pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell Sentenced To Six Years In Prison For Fraud Charges