Erica Campbell and GRIFF tell the story about Jesus meeting with the children. When the children saw Jesus they were so excited and ran up to him. They asked him questions about walking on water and if the sky is really blue. Then a guard tried to tell the kids to leave Jesus alone, but he was okay with talking to them.
The children even sang for Jesus and loved to hear “This Little Light of Mine.” As time went on Jesus told the children he had some other things to do. It was such a special time for the children and they will never forget it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Issa Rae Wore $3 Eye Shadow To The 2021 Emmys And We’ve Never Related To Her More
- Michaela Coel’s History-Making Emmys Speech Won The Night
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’