Erica Campbell and GRIFF tell the story about Jesus meeting with the children. When the children saw Jesus they were so excited and ran up to him. They asked him questions about walking on water and if the sky is really blue. Then a guard tried to tell the kids to leave Jesus alone, but he was okay with talking to them.
The children even sang for Jesus and loved to hear “This Little Light of Mine.” As time went on Jesus told the children he had some other things to do. It was such a special time for the children and they will never forget it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Meagan Good Reveals She Froze Her Eggs
- Fantasia Says Collaboration With Jazmine Sullivan & Brandy Will Not Be Released
- ABC Announces Beyoncé’s ‘Making The Gift’ Special
- Get Up And Move Exercise Of The Week: Agility Ladder Part 2 [VIDEO]
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About William McDowell’s New Live Album, ‘The Cry’
- First Black NBA Player Gets Posthumous Basketball Hall Of Fame Induction
- Berry Gordy Donates $4 Million To Detroit’s Motown Museum
- Syracuse University Names Scholarship After Exonerated Five’s Kevin Richardson
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020