Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Woman Who Called Cops On The Black Men At Starbucks Breaks Her Silence
- Get Up Poll: GRIFF Talks About How He Gets Closer To God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Kill Them With Kindness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor William McDowell Describes His Prayer That Was Answered After 20 Years [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 911 Call Released Of Starbucks Employee Who Called The Police On “Group Of Males”
- Big K.R.I.T. Is Crossing The Bridge Between Rappers And The Church [VIDEO]
- Barbara Bush Dies From COPD, A Disease That Kills Blacks And Women At High Rates
- GRIFF’s Prayer: What’s Up With This Weather? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Beyoncè’s Coachella Performance Is Benefiting HBCUs [EXCLUSIVE]
- Student Brings Cardboard Cutout Of Michael B. Jordan To Prom [PHOTOS]