Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kamala Harris Calls For Ceasefire In Gaza While Honoring Bloody Sunday’s 59th Anniversary
- Trending Topics: Sinbad Made an Appearance At The “Different World” HBCU Tour
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and know – Lifting the Veil
- Her Story – Harriet Tubman: Strength, Patience, and Passion | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Black Excellence: Oldest Woman In The U.S. Shares Her Tips For A Long, Happy Life
- Missouri GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Exposed As ‘Honorary’ KKK Member
- White Pastor Defends Slavery And Calls Martin Luther King Jr. A ‘Non-Believer Who Misrepresented Christ’
- Latest Trump Speeches Highlight Same Cognitive Fears That Republicans Express About Biden
- Savannah James Just Scored From The Sidelines With A $60,000 Rare Hermes Bag
- Atlanta’s Reesa Teesa Gets (Even More) Personal With Tamron Hall
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
One Hallelujah Tour is Coming to a City Near You: Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Jonathan McReynolds, Erica Campbell, Israel Houghton, and Jekalyn Carr!
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
10 Messages From Sarah Jakes Roberts That Will Leave You Inspired
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Don Lemon Agrees to $24 Million Separation Agreement With CNN