For this message of Joy Living, Erica Campbell explains that our joy is our responsibility. She reads a quote from Chris Rock, about how people who help themselves first end up with the assistance they might need from others.
Your happiness should not be in someone else’s hands; people will come and go in your life. But your joy should not depend on that. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tye Tribbett Talks “New” Single, Bringing Kids To Christ & More
- Kanye West’s 2020 Election Fund Was Allegedly Hacked To Pay Off Credit Card Bills
- Death Toll Grows In Texas School Shooting
- Report: Multiple Fatalities, Several Others Injured In Texas Shooting
- Black Woman Threatened With Eviction After Complaints Of Daughter’s Twerking At Pool
- Black Mothers Are Voting To Protect Autonomy And Freedom
- Cops Cleared For Violent Arrests At George Floyd Protest
- Teacher Suspended For Asking Students To “Identify The Primate” In Pics Of Barack Obama & Monkeys
- Bill Cosby's Latest Sex Assault Case Quietly Begins
- HGTV Star Breegan Jane Discusses The 3 Things You Need To Make Your Outdoor Space Pop