You might know Jewel Tankard for being the wife of gospel jazz artist, Ben Tankard. She is on the show “Thicker Than Water” with her family, but some don’t know that Jewel is a business woman. Over the past couple of years she has helped people see financial freedom.
This upcoming weekend she will be doing a wealth empowerment tour and talk to women about how to invest your money. She will have a panel of women that will help educate and innovate. Jewel talked about how the banking industry is changing and we need to know how it will affect us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
- Children’s Book Celebrates Greenwood District’s Black Entrepreneurial Trailblazers
- Tabitha Brown’s YouTube Preschool Series ‘Tab Time’ Gets Second Season Pickup
- Celebrate Juneteenth With The CW’s Upcoming Specials Starring Taye Diggs, Ne-Yo & More
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fired
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
- Teyana Taylor Wins ‘The Masked Singer’