You might know Jewel Tankard for being the wife of gospel jazz artist, Ben Tankard. She is on the show “Thicker Than Water” with her family, but some don’t know that Jewel is a business woman. Over the past couple of years she has helped people see financial freedom.
This upcoming weekend she will be doing a wealth empowerment tour and talk to women about how to invest your money. She will have a panel of women that will help educate and innovate. Jewel talked about how the banking industry is changing and we need to know how it will affect us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curly Locs After The Big Chop
- Exciting Or Eerie? Whitney Houston Set For Hologram Residency In Las Vegas Starting October 2021
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still Alive” To The Get Up Church
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities