You might know Jewel Tankard for being the wife of gospel jazz artist, Ben Tankard. She is on the show “Thicker Than Water” with her family, but some don’t know that Jewel is a business woman. Over the past couple of years she has helped people see financial freedom.
This upcoming weekend she will be doing a wealth empowerment tour and talk to women about how to invest your money. She will have a panel of women that will help educate and innovate. Jewel talked about how the banking industry is changing and we need to know how it will affect us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
- Here’s Why Everyone From April Reign To Khloe Kardashian Is Tweeting #MailedIt
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him