Make sure that your relationship is healthy and you’re putting God in the center of it. Pray for the person you love, spend time with them, don’t worry about what my guest will think about me. Focus on the real reason things are happening and take it from there.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’
- The Guys from Issa Rae’s ‘Sweet Life: Los Angeles’ Use Their Platform to Promote Healing
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035
- ‘Racist City’: Black Bostonians Lament Voters Passing Over African American Mayoral Candidates
- Tahj Mowry Gives A Play-By-Play On ‘Smart Guy’ Reboot And Tailgating With MorningStar Farms
- Boston Moves Closer To Electing First Non-White Male Mayor, But She Won’t Be Black
- Detroit Couple Of 22 Years Leave Behind 7 Children After Dying Hours Apart From COVID