A lot of us like to sit down to watch Iyanla Vanzant work her magic on her show on OWN, “Fix My Life.” If you know about Iyanla, you know that sometimes, she’s got to use her signature tough love to get her message to the people she helps. Well, gospel artist Jermaine Dolly decided to put together his own ode to Iyanla, and fix something too-his iron.
In this hilarious clip, Jermaine really lays it down for his troublesome iron, making sure it’ll get into shape and stop burning everybody clothes. Check out the exclusive video above, brought to you by “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: Testing Season [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Teen Who Was Once Homeless Receives Full-Ride Scholarship To Harvard University
- 5 Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Erica Campbell Tells Why Her Father Didn’t Come To Her Graduation [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win In Georgia’s Primary Race
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s “Shining Down” Vs. 1k Phew’s “Show Love” [MUSIC]
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay