A lot of us like to sit down to watch Iyanla Vanzant work her magic on her show on OWN, “Fix My Life.” If you know about Iyanla, you know that sometimes, she’s got to use her signature tough love to get her message to the people she helps. Well, gospel artist Jermaine Dolly decided to put together his own ode to Iyanla, and fix something too-his iron.
In this hilarious clip, Jermaine really lays it down for his troublesome iron, making sure it’ll get into shape and stop burning everybody clothes. Check out the exclusive video above, brought to you by “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- A Knockout: Check Out The Action-Packed Official Trailer For ‘Big George Foreman’
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
- ‘The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder’ Continues To Address Real Issues Like Autism In Season 2 Premiere
- In A Golden State: Stephen Curry & Curry Brand Release Special ‘Black History Month’ Shoe
- Legend Making Legends: How John Singleton Uplifted A New Generation of Talent With ‘Boyz N the Hood’
- Dr. Sabrina Jackson Talks Four Types Of Trauma | Healthy Ever After
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
- A Self-Care Guide For Black History Month