Actor, comedian and former choreographer Flex Alexander chatted with Erica Campbell & GRIFF! He’s hosting “Life Worth Saving: The Pink Carpet Awards Luncheon,” an event for breast cancer awareness. Flex talks about why he’s passionate about the fight against cancer, and his family’s experience with it. Flex also talks about stressing prevention, not just awareness of cancer, and gives some advice for those who are helping loved ones go through the fight against cancer.
He encourages people not to be afraid to pursue holistic and natural alternatives to chemotherapy and other conventional treatment methods. Plus, Flex offers to join Mary Mary onstage at the event, and shares his excitement to see Congresswoman Maxine Waters! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Warryn & Erica Campbell On Sexting [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Come Boldly To The Throne Of God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Who Should Portray Marvin Gaye In The Dr. Dre-Produced Biopic? [EXCLUSIVE]
- “We’re The Campbells” Washington, D.C. Screening [PHOTOS]
- Love Talking: Do You Really Want To Date A Creative? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF Shares His Favorite Moments From “We’re The Campbells”: Episode 1 [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Men Can Safeguard Their Health
- Why You Must Keep Your Children Under Control In Public Places [EXCLUSIVE]
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]