Actor, comedian and former choreographer Flex Alexander chatted with Erica Campbell & GRIFF! He’s hosting “Life Worth Saving: The Pink Carpet Awards Luncheon,” an event for breast cancer awareness. Flex talks about why he’s passionate about the fight against cancer, and his family’s experience with it. Flex also talks about stressing prevention, not just awareness of cancer, and gives some advice for those who are helping loved ones go through the fight against cancer.
He encourages people not to be afraid to pursue holistic and natural alternatives to chemotherapy and other conventional treatment methods. Plus, Flex offers to join Mary Mary onstage at the event, and shares his excitement to see Congresswoman Maxine Waters! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Thandie Newton Under Fire For Declaring Atheism And Thanking God At Emmys 2018 [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Not Being A Vegetarian Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Satan Tempts Jesus [EXCLUSIVE]