Actor, comedian and former choreographer Flex Alexander chatted with Erica Campbell & GRIFF! He’s hosting “Life Worth Saving: The Pink Carpet Awards Luncheon,” an event for breast cancer awareness. Flex talks about why he’s passionate about the fight against cancer, and his family’s experience with it. Flex also talks about stressing prevention, not just awareness of cancer, and gives some advice for those who are helping loved ones go through the fight against cancer.
He encourages people not to be afraid to pursue holistic and natural alternatives to chemotherapy and other conventional treatment methods. Plus, Flex offers to join Mary Mary onstage at the event, and shares his excitement to see Congresswoman Maxine Waters! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- They Got Next: Black Filmmakers To Watch
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary
- Serena Williams And Olympia’s Latest Stuart Weitzman Campaign Is Giving Us The Feels
- Meghan Markle Wore A $4,700 Armani Dress During Tell-All Interview Special With Oprah
- Gov. Greg Abbott Announces Texas 100 Percent Open Starting March 10, Ending Mask Mandate
- Kelly Rowland Just Launched A Fashion Collection With JustFab And It’s Amazing