Whether it’s low-self esteem or high self-esteem it’s still self-centered; it’s still about the ego. Erica Campbell reminds us, the bible says we should have no other God other than God himself. God created us for intimacy with him, but somewhere along the line we often get caught up with ourselves and all the other nonsense that can flood into our consciousness.
God wants to heal and deliver us and supply all of our needs. But if we’re more into the culture than the kingdom, we are blocked from God with what we need, what we want and what people think about us. Get you eyes off yourself- it’s about God! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Ericaism: Grow Up! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- Alabama Court Appointee Submits Proposals For New Black Voting District
- TRIED IT: Flip-Over Fulani Braids Are My Latest Obsession
- WGA And Hollywood Studios Reach Preliminary Deal In Writer’s Strike
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- 7 Perfect Fall Fragrances
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party