Erica Campbell explains that we are a trichotomy (mind, body and spirit), just like God (Father, son, Holy Spirit). But when our mind, body and soul are aligned with each other, you have instructions on how to live. That’s why you have to be careful of what you take in, because it takes root in your heart, and the other parts respond accordingly.
You can’t think doubt and speak faith and not conjure up a conflict in your soul! Everything has to be in alignment with God. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Grateful & Thankful [VIDEO]
- New York State Bill Seeks to Outlaw Hymen Exams
- Ciara Unveils American Girl Holiday Storefront As She Continues To Balance Work With Mom Duty [PHOTOS]
- Father Used Baby As Human Shield; Child Shot 4 Times [Video]
- Top 10 Cities Where The Most Generous Practicing Christians Live
- Robyn Crawford Reveals She And Whitney Houston Planned To Run Up On Wendy Williams
- Mr. Griffin: Who Are You Prayed Up With? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Neglect The Power In The Name Of Jesus [VIDEO]