In 2004, Mel Gibson released the movie “The Passion of the Christ.” According to Vox, the sequel to the movie will be made and Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus will reprise his role. In an interview he said, “The film he’s going to do is going to be the biggest film in history. It’s that good.”
Gibson faced many challenges at first with the film, but ended up making over $370 million in the box office in the United States. The movie is one of the highest-grossing R-rated films and churches rented out theaters to show watch the film. The sequel will also face certain challenges because multiple films have been made to appeal to audiences of different faiths.
The sequel might show the time between his death and resurrection. Caviezal said, “There are things that I cannot say that will shock the audience.” There is no word on when the film will be out, but some are looking forward to it.
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Thandie Newton Under Fire For Declaring Atheism And Thanking God At Emmys 2018 [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Not Being A Vegetarian Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Satan Tempts Jesus [EXCLUSIVE]