In 2004, Mel Gibson released the movie “The Passion of the Christ.” According to Vox, the sequel to the movie will be made and Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus will reprise his role. In an interview he said, “The film he’s going to do is going to be the biggest film in history. It’s that good.”
Gibson faced many challenges at first with the film, but ended up making over $370 million in the box office in the United States. The movie is one of the highest-grossing R-rated films and churches rented out theaters to show watch the film. The sequel will also face certain challenges because multiple films have been made to appeal to audiences of different faiths.
The sequel might show the time between his death and resurrection. Caviezal said, “There are things that I cannot say that will shock the audience.” There is no word on when the film will be out, but some are looking forward to it.
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- Nuns Accused Of Embezzling $500,000 From Catholic School & Going Gambling [VIDEO]
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Joins Church Choir Following The Death Of Her Niece In California Mass Shooting [VIDEO]