You’ve seen singer, songwriter, and worship leader Anthony Evans on “The Voice.” He is also the son to world renowned pastor Tony Evans. was in-studio hanging out with Erica Campbell & GRIFF when he talked about his new song, “Back To Life,” and his new book. He explains that the song’s lyrics were a very honest description of a place in his life where he felt like he needed to cry out to God and ask him to bring him back to life.
Anthony talks about how he learned to be honest about his spiritual needs. He talks about life’s ability to make us feel like things are supposed to be a certain way. Anthony also discusses the pressure on men to do things all by themselves, and why that is not actually the way it should be. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: Be Careful With The Blame Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF Can’t Quite Find The Words For His Fifteen Seconds Of Praise [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jermaine Dolly Explains Why You Must Serve Before Leading [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Black Union Soldiers Made History In Jacksonville, FL [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why It’s Important To Balance Out The Bad News Headlines With The Good [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica Campbell Talks About Her Mission To Show Love Across Gospel Lines [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Flu Season 2.0 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can You Sing? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Quincy Jones Issued An Apology [EXCLUSIVE]