You’ve seen singer, songwriter, and worship leader Anthony Evans on “The Voice.” He is also the son to world renowned pastor Tony Evans. was in-studio hanging out with Erica Campbell & GRIFF when he talked about his new song, “Back To Life,” and his new book. He explains that the song’s lyrics were a very honest description of a place in his life where he felt like he needed to cry out to God and ask him to bring him back to life.
Anthony talks about how he learned to be honest about his spiritual needs. He talks about life’s ability to make us feel like things are supposed to be a certain way. Anthony also discusses the pressure on men to do things all by themselves, and why that is not actually the way it should be. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Carvin Winans Releases New Single “Once In A Lifetime” [AUDIO]
- Michelle Williams Shares A Piece Of Her Life In The First Look At “Chad Loves Michelle” [VIDEO]
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
- Author Addresses The Financial Impact Of Racial Bias
- Johns Hopkins University To Name Campus Building After Henrietta Lacks
- Ben Tankard Takes Flight With New Album ‘Rise!’