You’ve seen singer, songwriter, and worship leader Anthony Evans on “The Voice.” He is also the son to world renowned pastor Tony Evans. was in-studio hanging out with Erica Campbell & GRIFF when he talked about his new song, “Back To Life,” and his new book. He explains that the song’s lyrics were a very honest description of a place in his life where he felt like he needed to cry out to God and ask him to bring him back to life.
Anthony talks about how he learned to be honest about his spiritual needs. He talks about life’s ability to make us feel like things are supposed to be a certain way. Anthony also discusses the pressure on men to do things all by themselves, and why that is not actually the way it should be. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Louisville International Airport To Be Named After Muhammad Ali
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Social Services Worker Punched, Verbally Abused 13-Year-Old Boy, Family Says
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”