You’ve seen singer, songwriter, and worship leader Anthony Evans on “The Voice.” He is also the son to world renowned pastor Tony Evans. was in-studio hanging out with Erica Campbell & GRIFF when he talked about his new song, “Back To Life,” and his new book. He explains that the song’s lyrics were a very honest description of a place in his life where he felt like he needed to cry out to God and ask him to bring him back to life.
Anthony talks about how he learned to be honest about his spiritual needs. He talks about life’s ability to make us feel like things are supposed to be a certain way. Anthony also discusses the pressure on men to do things all by themselves, and why that is not actually the way it should be. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Issa Rae Wore $3 Eye Shadow To The 2021 Emmys And We’ve Never Related To Her More
- Michaela Coel’s History-Making Emmys Speech Won The Night
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’