Erica Campbell wants us to be smart about recognizing the package that evil comes in. She talks about people who are smooth talkers and apologize for what they do but do not adjust their actions to reflect the apology. Or those who feel no remorse and don’t struggle with sin. So what do you do around an evil, dark-hearted people? Pray.
They’re not even working in a spirit that is God’s- they are operating on a dark level of evil that we don’t even understand. And that’s why only God can do the work to make the change. Check out this exclusive video to hear more on this insightful Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tennis Phenom Naomi Osaka To Launch Sports Agency
- Tika Sumpter Ties The Knot With Fiancé Nicholas James
- Series Inspired By Toni Morrison’s ‘Sula’ In Development
- Civil Rights Landmarks To Receive $16.2M In Grants
- Black College Students Graduating Face Promising Job Market
- Elderly Black Women Among Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Buffalo Suspect Pushed 'White Replacement' Conspiracy Theory: Report
- ‘White Supremacist’ Safely Arrested After Buffalo Supermarket Massacre
- Tammy Franklin Speaks On Going From ‘Chaos To Calm’ And Living A Decluttered Life With The Help Of ‘The Order Project’
- Brown v. Board of Education's Legacy Remains Unfulfilled