Erica Campbell wants us to be smart about recognizing the package that evil comes in. She talks about people who are smooth talkers and apologize for what they do but do not adjust their actions to reflect the apology. Or those who feel no remorse and don’t struggle with sin. So what do you do around an evil, dark-hearted people? Pray.
They’re not even working in a spirit that is God’s- they are operating on a dark level of evil that we don’t even understand. And that’s why only God can do the work to make the change. Check out this exclusive video to hear more on this insightful Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Grateful & Thankful [VIDEO]
- New York State Bill Seeks to Outlaw Hymen Exams
- Ciara Unveils American Girl Holiday Storefront As She Continues To Balance Work With Mom Duty [PHOTOS]
- Father Used Baby As Human Shield; Child Shot 4 Times [Video]
- Top 10 Cities Where The Most Generous Practicing Christians Live
- Robyn Crawford Reveals She And Whitney Houston Planned To Run Up On Wendy Williams
- Mr. Griffin: Who Are You Prayed Up With? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Neglect The Power In The Name Of Jesus [VIDEO]