In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell explains why the “magic” part of #BlackGirlMagic isn’t the best choice of words. Magic is synonymous with some pretty intense words, like sorcery, witchcraft, voodooism and more. Instead, Erica suggests, a word like “glory” is a great replacement for “magic.”
Words have power; God created the earth with words. There is a trickery implied in the word “magic,” and Erica says she’s not trying to trick anybody. She wants everybody to know exactly what it is: the glory of God. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Praise! Pastor Says Boy Thrown From Balcony Is In Recovery, No Brain Damage
- Travis and Jackie Greene Welcome Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Jesse Williams & Taylour Page Confirm Relationship In Cute Post [PHOTO]
- Mathew Knowles Is Prepping A Destiny’s Child Musical With Je’Caryous Johnson
- Conversations You Need To Have With Your New Boo To Create A Great Foundation For Your Relationship
- Osundairo Brothers’ Lawsuit: Jussie Smollett Faked Attack For Clout
- Phylicia Rashad Is Coming Back To Broadway
- Artist & Comedian Jermaine Dolly Joins Praise Indy Team!
- Elizabeth Warren Details Proposal To Eliminate Student Debt
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book