Jada Pinkett-Smith will be the latest to throw her hat into the talkshow TV ring. She is reportedly teaming up with Facebook to bring a new talk show to the masses. But this show won’t be your average roundtable chat; it will be hosted by Jada, her daughter, Willow Smith, and her mother.
That’s three different generations of black women’s perspectives. Sounds really cool! Check out this exclusive audio to hear more about this story and others from”Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
- Simone Biles Shares That Her Aunt Died While She Was Away At The Tokyo Olympics
- Healthy Ever After: Tips For People Caring For Loved Ones With Diabetes
- Rihanna Is Officially A Billionaire According To Forbes
- My God! Jor’Dan Armstrong Dives Into How He Creates Music, How He Managed Celibacy & More
- Mr. Griffin: “You Can Talk For Days, But Have You Talked To GOD?” [VIDEO]
- President Barack Obama’s Birthday Bash Cuts Down Guest List Due To Delta Variant
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Skateboarding Star Terry Kennedy Charged With First-Degree Murder