Jada Pinkett-Smith will be the latest to throw her hat into the talkshow TV ring. She is reportedly teaming up with Facebook to bring a new talk show to the masses. But this show won’t be your average roundtable chat; it will be hosted by Jada, her daughter, Willow Smith, and her mother.
That’s three different generations of black women’s perspectives. Sounds really cool! Check out this exclusive audio to hear more about this story and others from”Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Adrienne Bailon Agrees with Meagan Good, Saying She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: John P. Kee feat. Zacardi Cortez “I Made It Out” [VIDEO]
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives A Full Body Workout With Mountain Climber-Burpee Combination [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Problems Kanye & Kim Kardashian’s New Son Will Have Due To His Name [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- David and Tamela Mann Glorify God After Grandkids Were Involved In Car Accident
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More