You might remember that comedian Kev On Stage is a former member of the Get Up! church. He talks with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his “Real Comedians of Social Media Tour.” The show, which is going to 40 cities, features a love and relationship seminar before a hilarious clean comedy show. Kev says the idea was born out of his desire to create a night out for the whole family.
Kev also talks about the fact that television gigs aren’t as necessary to to an up-and-coming comedian because of advancements in digital media and its reach to fans. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
- Simone Biles Shares That Her Aunt Died While She Was Away At The Tokyo Olympics
- Healthy Ever After: Tips For People Caring For Loved Ones With Diabetes
- Rihanna Is Officially A Billionaire According To Forbes
- My God! Jor’Dan Armstrong Dives Into How He Creates Music, How He Managed Celibacy & More
- Mr. Griffin: “You Can Talk For Days, But Have You Talked To GOD?” [VIDEO]
- President Barack Obama’s Birthday Bash Cuts Down Guest List Due To Delta Variant
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Skateboarding Star Terry Kennedy Charged With First-Degree Murder