Maranda Curtis is from Miami, Florida and grew up in a musical household where they both sang in an R&B group. Being surrounded by music helped her grow to love it and find her own talent while singing in church. At the age of 20, Curtis dedicated her life to God and embraced the voice he gave her.
She became the Worship Leader for the Potter’s House and then began traveling to sing his praises. The song “Nobody Like You Lord” has become a hit and has led to Curtis sharing the stage with gospel artist such as Kurt Carr, Pastor John P. Kee and more. Her voice is magical and has such a range.
The lyrics to this song are so touching. In one part she talks about not deserving someone like God in her life, but he’s always there. Listen to this song and let us know what you think of it.
- Faith Walking: Be Careful With The Blame Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF Can’t Quite Find The Words For His Fifteen Seconds Of Praise [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jermaine Dolly Explains Why You Must Serve Before Leading [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Black Union Soldiers Made History In Jacksonville, FL [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why It’s Important To Balance Out The Bad News Headlines With The Good [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica Campbell Talks About Her Mission To Show Love Across Gospel Lines [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Flu Season 2.0 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can You Sing? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Quincy Jones Issued An Apology [EXCLUSIVE]