Maranda Curtis is from Miami, Florida and grew up in a musical household where they both sang in an R&B group. Being surrounded by music helped her grow to love it and find her own talent while singing in church. At the age of 20, Curtis dedicated her life to God and embraced the voice he gave her.
She became the Worship Leader for the Potter’s House and then began traveling to sing his praises. The song “Nobody Like You Lord” has become a hit and has led to Curtis sharing the stage with gospel artist such as Kurt Carr, Pastor John P. Kee and more. Her voice is magical and has such a range.
The lyrics to this song are so touching. In one part she talks about not deserving someone like God in her life, but he’s always there. Listen to this song and let us know what you think of it.
- UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis Lands A Near-Perfect Score With Her ‘Black Excellence’ Routine
- Trey Songz Arrested After Physical Altercation With Officers At Kansas City Chiefs’ Game
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies