Maranda Curtis is from Miami, Florida and grew up in a musical household where they both sang in an R&B group. Being surrounded by music helped her grow to love it and find her own talent while singing in church. At the age of 20, Curtis dedicated her life to God and embraced the voice he gave her.
She became the Worship Leader for the Potter’s House and then began traveling to sing his praises. The song “Nobody Like You Lord” has become a hit and has led to Curtis sharing the stage with gospel artist such as Kurt Carr, Pastor John P. Kee and more. Her voice is magical and has such a range.
The lyrics to this song are so touching. In one part she talks about not deserving someone like God in her life, but he’s always there. Listen to this song and let us know what you think of it.
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3 To 10 Years In Prison For Sexual Assault
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Faith Walking: Magnify The Lord & Not Your Problem
- Ericaism: I Am Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Football Disappointments & Unruly Sleeping Patterns [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Missouri Boy Falls Face-First Out Of A Treehouse And Into A Metal Rotisserie Skewer—But Survives
- Erica Campbell Performs “Help” At 26th Annual Gospel Music Explosion [VIDEO]
- Amber Guyger Is Fired For Killing Botham Jean Is His Own Dallas Apartment
- Italian Political Party Sues Italy’s First Black Cabinet Minister For Racism