Maranda Curtis is from Miami, Florida and grew up in a musical household where they both sang in an R&B group. Being surrounded by music helped her grow to love it and find her own talent while singing in church. At the age of 20, Curtis dedicated her life to God and embraced the voice he gave her.
She became the Worship Leader for the Potter’s House and then began traveling to sing his praises. The song “Nobody Like You Lord” has become a hit and has led to Curtis sharing the stage with gospel artist such as Kurt Carr, Pastor John P. Kee and more. Her voice is magical and has such a range.
The lyrics to this song are so touching. In one part she talks about not deserving someone like God in her life, but he’s always there. Listen to this song and let us know what you think of it.
- Watch: “Stand Up” Music Video From ‘Harriet’ Movie Released
- How New Netflix Christmas Movie ‘Klaus’ Explores Biblical Values [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Getting to Know God Better [Video]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walk: Jealously Hurts Us More Than Anyone Else [Video]
- Griff’s Prayer For Saints Who Don’t Eat Before Church [Video]
- Love Talking: Don’t Ignore Your Emotions
- Courtney B. Vance To Lead The SAG-AFTRA Foundation
- Judge Greg Mathis Donates 50,000 Bottles Of Water To Flint Schools
- Father Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies Of A Heart Attack