Maranda Curtis is from Miami, Florida and grew up in a musical household where they both sang in an R&B group. Being surrounded by music helped her grow to love it and find her own talent while singing in church. At the age of 20, Curtis dedicated her life to God and embraced the voice he gave her.
She became the Worship Leader for the Potter’s House and then began traveling to sing his praises. The song “Nobody Like You Lord” has become a hit and has led to Curtis sharing the stage with gospel artist such as Kurt Carr, Pastor John P. Kee and more. Her voice is magical and has such a range.
The lyrics to this song are so touching. In one part she talks about not deserving someone like God in her life, but he’s always there. Listen to this song and let us know what you think of it.
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Price Explains How 2020 Inspired “Dance Party” Gospel Song
- New True-Crime Doc About The Murder of Jam Master Jay Coming To ABC Streaming Apps Friday
- 26-Year Veteran Police Officer Kimberly A. Potter Identified As Daunte Wright’s Killer
- Dr. Willie Jolley & His Wife Dee Taylor Talk New Book, ‘Make Love, Make Money & Make It Last In Marriage’
- FDA is Recommending Pausing the Use of Johnson and Johnson Vaccine in the U.S.
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- 4 Times DMX’s Powerful Prayer Gave Us The Holy Spirit
- Memorial Services For DMX To Be Held At Yonkers Raceway
- BET’s ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Gerren Taylor Dead at 30
- Black Owned Hair Care Brand Mielle Organics Secures $100 Million In Venture Capital Funding