Maranda Curtis is from Miami, Florida and grew up in a musical household where they both sang in an R&B group. Being surrounded by music helped her grow to love it and find her own talent while singing in church. At the age of 20, Curtis dedicated her life to God and embraced the voice he gave her.
She became the Worship Leader for the Potter’s House and then began traveling to sing his praises. The song “Nobody Like You Lord” has become a hit and has led to Curtis sharing the stage with gospel artist such as Kurt Carr, Pastor John P. Kee and more. Her voice is magical and has such a range.
The lyrics to this song are so touching. In one part she talks about not deserving someone like God in her life, but he’s always there. Listen to this song and let us know what you think of it.
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Not On The Lord’s Day: Hotel Dishwasher Wins $21 Million Settlement When Boss Tried To Make Her Work On Sundays