Maranda Curtis is from Miami, Florida and grew up in a musical household where they both sang in an R&B group. Being surrounded by music helped her grow to love it and find her own talent while singing in church. At the age of 20, Curtis dedicated her life to God and embraced the voice he gave her.
She became the Worship Leader for the Potter’s House and then began traveling to sing his praises. The song “Nobody Like You Lord” has become a hit and has led to Curtis sharing the stage with gospel artist such as Kurt Carr, Pastor John P. Kee and more. Her voice is magical and has such a range.
The lyrics to this song are so touching. In one part she talks about not deserving someone like God in her life, but he’s always there. Listen to this song and let us know what you think of it.
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- A Knockout: Check Out The Action-Packed Official Trailer For ‘Big George Foreman’
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
- ‘The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder’ Continues To Address Real Issues Like Autism In Season 2 Premiere
- In A Golden State: Stephen Curry & Curry Brand Release Special ‘Black History Month’ Shoe
- Legend Making Legends: How John Singleton Uplifted A New Generation of Talent With ‘Boyz N the Hood’
- Dr. Sabrina Jackson Talks Four Types Of Trauma | Healthy Ever After
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
- A Self-Care Guide For Black History Month