Pull out your Kleenex because PJ Morton just delivered a music video that has us crying tears of joy. The video begins with several of our favorite couple such as Sterling K. Brown and his wife, Ryan Michelle Bathe talking about falling in love with each other. It then goes to two kids a boy and a girl playing the piano, chasing after each other and doing fun activities.
It flashes to other couples such as Tamara Mowry and her husband, Adam Housley holding each other. Omari Hardwick and his wife, Jennifer Pfautch are also featured as they walk down the street smiling at each other. The song is all about when love first began, the times people have shared and happiness it brought them and continues to bring them.
At the end of the video Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell are talking and Warryn admits to having this feeling of love that he never felt before with Erica. PJ Morton and his wife also talk about how they still enjoy spending so much time together and how it still feels like they are falling in love everyday. Let us know what you think of this beautiful video.
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Shirley Caesar Says Aretha Franklin Could Close A Show
- Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Former United Nations Chief & Nobel Peace Prize Winner Kofi Annan Dies At The Age Of 80
- Aretha Franklin’s Funeral Arrangements Announced
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: God Will Deliver [EXCLUSIVE]
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Speaks On The Life Of Aretha Franklin On The Donnie Simpson Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]