Pull out your Kleenex because PJ Morton just delivered a music video that has us crying tears of joy. The video begins with several of our favorite couple such as Sterling K. Brown and his wife, Ryan Michelle Bathe talking about falling in love with each other. It then goes to two kids a boy and a girl playing the piano, chasing after each other and doing fun activities.
It flashes to other couples such as Tamara Mowry and her husband, Adam Housley holding each other. Omari Hardwick and his wife, Jennifer Pfautch are also featured as they walk down the street smiling at each other. The song is all about when love first began, the times people have shared and happiness it brought them and continues to bring them.
At the end of the video Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell are talking and Warryn admits to having this feeling of love that he never felt before with Erica. PJ Morton and his wife also talk about how they still enjoy spending so much time together and how it still feels like they are falling in love everyday. Let us know what you think of this beautiful video.
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss Ahead Of Her Fitness And Figure Competition Debut
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Theater Junkies, Rejoice! Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Solo SZN: 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do When Spending The Holidays Alone
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: “Lord, Help Me With My Flesh” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Ain’t Scared Of Your Messy Life [VIDEO]
- Watch: Zacardi Cortez Releases Music Video For “You Don’t Know”