For this Valentine’s Day edition of Mr. Griffin, GRIFF was extra full of love. He sends a bunch of shout outs to folks from the bottom of his heart. He sends love to his mom and dad, and thanks them for everything they gave him. He also shouts out his 5th grade teacher, the mother of his children.
He also talks about some of the friends that have given him invaluable experiences, like walking him into his first comedy club, or giving him a place to sleep when he had nowhere to go. Plus, he whips out the most adorable teddy bear to give to TJ. Check out this exclusive video to see the whole sweet message in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: Be Careful With The Blame Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF Can’t Quite Find The Words For His Fifteen Seconds Of Praise [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jermaine Dolly Explains Why You Must Serve Before Leading [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Black Union Soldiers Made History In Jacksonville, FL [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why It’s Important To Balance Out The Bad News Headlines With The Good [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica Campbell Talks About Her Mission To Show Love Across Gospel Lines [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Flu Season 2.0 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can You Sing? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Quincy Jones Issued An Apology [EXCLUSIVE]