Author and ministry leader Priscilla Shirer was hanging out in the “Get Up!” studio. Priscilla talked about being someone who is giving or “pouring out” a lot, as a married mother of three running her own ministry full time. But women in general are constantly giving, so she shares how she stays replenished by keeping a circle of women around her who have been where she is and can help her walk through it.
Priscilla also sweetly gushes about her marriage, and feeling blessed to be with a man who not only is there for her, but is secure in releasing her to do what God has called her to do. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch President Obama’s Town Hall On Police Violence Here
- Love Talking: Extend The Grace And Mercy To Your Children [VIDEO]
- George Floyd’s Killer Cop Has Murder Charge Upgraded As Other Officers Face More Charges
- Mr. Griffin: God Is In Control [VIDEO]
- Dak Prescott Announces $1 Million Pledge To Improve Police Training
- We Are One: More Than A Hashtag – A Virtual Town Hall
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Pharmacies [VIDEO]
- Baltimore, Washington legend Wes Unseld Has Passed Away
- #WendysIsOverParty Trends After Wendy’s Donates $400,000 To Trump
- Black Man Goes Viral For Being “FBI Agent” Who Was Racially Profiled By Cops [WATCH]