Author and ministry leader Priscilla Shirer was hanging out in the “Get Up!” studio. Priscilla talked about being someone who is giving or “pouring out” a lot, as a married mother of three running her own ministry full time. But women in general are constantly giving, so she shares how she stays replenished by keeping a circle of women around her who have been where she is and can help her walk through it.
Priscilla also sweetly gushes about her marriage, and feeling blessed to be with a man who not only is there for her, but is secure in releasing her to do what God has called her to do. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee