Author and ministry leader Priscilla Shirer was hanging out in the “Get Up!” studio. Priscilla talked about being someone who is giving or “pouring out” a lot, as a married mother of three running her own ministry full time. But women in general are constantly giving, so she shares how she stays replenished by keeping a circle of women around her who have been where she is and can help her walk through it.
Priscilla also sweetly gushes about her marriage, and feeling blessed to be with a man who not only is there for her, but is secure in releasing her to do what God has called her to do. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Timeline For Your Goals
- Ne-Yo Dishes On His Urban One Honors Hosting Fashion: ‘Imma Be Real Fly’
- Boris Kodjoe Makes His Directorial Debut With Lifetime Film, “Safe Room” With Wife Nicole Ari Parker
- Christina Milian On Being A Positive Role Model: ‘I Like Using My Platform For Better’
- Marilyn Mosby’s ‘Bogus’ Federal Indictment Is Rooted In ‘Racial Animus,’ Her Attorney Says
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Announce New Joint Fragrance, ‘The Fragrance Duo Harmony’ By R&C Fragrance
- Danielle Brooks Weds Fiancé In A Gown Designed By A Black Woman: ‘It Was Very Important To Me To Find A Black Wedding Dress Designer’
- Baltimore City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby Indicted On Federal Charges