Author and ministry leader Priscilla Shirer was hanging out in the “Get Up!” studio. Priscilla talked about being someone who is giving or “pouring out” a lot, as a married mother of three running her own ministry full time. But women in general are constantly giving, so she shares how she stays replenished by keeping a circle of women around her who have been where she is and can help her walk through it.
Priscilla also sweetly gushes about her marriage, and feeling blessed to be with a man who not only is there for her, but is secure in releasing her to do what God has called her to do. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Dulaney Gives His Opinion On The Worst Part Of Being A Dad
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- Nas And Will Smith Are Investing In An App That Teaches Financial Literacy To Teenagers
- Jada Pinkett Smith To Receive “Trailblazer” Honor At MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- William McDowell On Training Up Our Children To Know God
- Cuba Gooding, Jr. Charged In Groping Incident
- Social Media Users Think There Is A Serial Killer In The Dominican Republic
- Mom Seeking Answers After Cops Called On 10-Year-Old Son Over Play Money [Video]