It’s the weekend that a lot of people have been waiting for about two years- the “Black Panther” film is here. People across the country have been getting dressed up in their best African-inspired attire to attend the biggest movie event of the year.
With such highly-anticipated movies, there’s always a risk that it’s more hype than anything else. But according to GRIFF and Jermaine Dolly, that’s not the case with “Black Panther.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men”
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- DC Comics Cancels Series About Jesus After Receiving Over 200,000 Signed Petitions
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]