It’s the weekend that a lot of people have been waiting for about two years- the “Black Panther” film is here. People across the country have been getting dressed up in their best African-inspired attire to attend the biggest movie event of the year.
With such highly-anticipated movies, there’s always a risk that it’s more hype than anything else. But according to GRIFF and Jermaine Dolly, that’s not the case with “Black Panther.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Opportunity for Joy
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image® Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Bring the Overcomer Mann Family Tour to a City Near You
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- What Happened To Brianna Grier? Family Releases Pathology Report
- Serena Williams To Retire From Tennis Following U.S. Open
- Happy Birthday, Whitney Houston! 12 Times She Stole Our Hearts