In this Joy Living, Erica Campbell reminds us that laughter is good for your soul, like medicine. For that reason, it’s important to learn to laugh at yourself. There is always something to laugh about. Sometimes, when things don’t go the way you’ve planned, it’s better not to take your self so seriously, and to just laugh about it.
Laughter actually literally has chemical effects on our insides. It’s so good for you! So today, make sure you get a good belly laugh in, and keep the joy coming. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Charles Jenkins Receives His Doctorate of Divinity [VIDEO]
- Shirley Murdock Remakes Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ryan Cameron Discusses Last Interview With DMX On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘The Game’ Is Once Again Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson And Hosea Chanchez Set To Return
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Premiere “The Missing Peace” Film About Meeting His Biological Family For The First Time In 41 Years
- Vanessa Bryant Suing L.A. Country Fire Department For Sharing Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crash Pics