In this Joy Living, Erica Campbell reminds us that laughter is good for your soul, like medicine. For that reason, it’s important to learn to laugh at yourself. There is always something to laugh about. Sometimes, when things don’t go the way you’ve planned, it’s better not to take your self so seriously, and to just laugh about it.
Laughter actually literally has chemical effects on our insides. It’s so good for you! So today, make sure you get a good belly laugh in, and keep the joy coming. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Behind The Scenes: Spike Lee To Direct Hip Hop Take On ‘Romeo & Juliet’
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]