In this Joy Living, Erica Campbell reminds us that laughter is good for your soul, like medicine. For that reason, it’s important to learn to laugh at yourself. There is always something to laugh about. Sometimes, when things don’t go the way you’ve planned, it’s better not to take your self so seriously, and to just laugh about it.
Laughter actually literally has chemical effects on our insides. It’s so good for you! So today, make sure you get a good belly laugh in, and keep the joy coming. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone