In this Joy Living, Erica Campbell reminds us that laughter is good for your soul, like medicine. For that reason, it’s important to learn to laugh at yourself. There is always something to laugh about. Sometimes, when things don’t go the way you’ve planned, it’s better not to take your self so seriously, and to just laugh about it.
Laughter actually literally has chemical effects on our insides. It’s so good for you! So today, make sure you get a good belly laugh in, and keep the joy coming. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population
- Is Your Favorite Show One Of The 100 Greatest Of All Time?
- ‘Reasonable Doubt’ Exclusive: Michael Ealy, Sean Patrick Thomas And McKinley Freeman Are Defying Hollywood Stereotypes
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Walker v. Warnock Debate
- Herschel Walker Campaign ‘Captains’ Include Accused Capitol Rioter And Fake GOP Elector
- Brooklyn Massage Therapist Is Helping Women Prioritize Self-Care Through Massage Therapy
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How To Create A Winning Shot
- ‘Alternative Facts’: Kellyanne Conway Blatantly Lies About Marijuana ‘Overdose Deaths’
- St. Louis Police Union Cuts Ties With Controversial Leader Jeff Roorda