In this Joy Living, Erica Campbell reminds us that laughter is good for your soul, like medicine. For that reason, it’s important to learn to laugh at yourself. There is always something to laugh about. Sometimes, when things don’t go the way you’ve planned, it’s better not to take your self so seriously, and to just laugh about it.
Laughter actually literally has chemical effects on our insides. It’s so good for you! So today, make sure you get a good belly laugh in, and keep the joy coming. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trailer For Hulu’s ‘Woke’ Series Promises Comedy And Living While Black Scenarios
- Simone Biles Opens Up About Impossible Beauty Standards In August Issue Of Vogue