Erica Campbell reads from Psalms 16. God gives us joy, but what if we don’t take care of it? It is so easy for it to be taken from us. So how do we protect it? We guard it, cherish it. We pay attention to our environment.
A lot of the time, we have joy until we leave church or certain designated spaces. But you should nurture your joy in such a way that you can bring it with you anywhere. Embrace and appreciate the joy of the Lord in your life! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Lumberton Honda Dealership Blasted For Calling Black Woman ‘Bon Quisha’ On Facebook
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister