Erica Campbell reads from Psalms 16. God gives us joy, but what if we don’t take care of it? It is so easy for it to be taken from us. So how do we protect it? We guard it, cherish it. We pay attention to our environment.
A lot of the time, we have joy until we leave church or certain designated spaces. But you should nurture your joy in such a way that you can bring it with you anywhere. Embrace and appreciate the joy of the Lord in your life! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The ‘Voice Of God’ Saved Men From Being Killed In Abandoned Vehicle Struck By 18-Wheeler
- Family Wins Lawsuit Against HOA Over Christmas Decorations
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- #Over40 – How To Stress Less This Holiday Season
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Family Of 4-Year-Old Shot Makes Effort To Change Residence Law
- Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts
- Dear Kings & Queens, Taking Mental Health Breaks Are Necessary