It’s time for the poll question of the day! GRIFF and Erica Campbell were talking about breaking guy or girl code. He mentioned that within his group of guy friends you can never date your friends ex even if it was from the seventh grade. GRIFF talked about how once you are someone’s girl you will always be there girl.
Erica mentioned that the same thing follows with her girlfriends. There are certain rules to follow and try not to break code. Have you ever broken girl or guy code?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- True Hollywood Bible Story Of Lazarus [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: You’ve Got To Move [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF: “I Have To Work On Reclaiming My Peace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rep. Maxine Waters Explains How Social Media Can Help Get Trump Out Of Office [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: When Do You Push Your Kids To Grow Up? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith Gives Easy Ways To Eat Clean [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Why Taking Care Of Your Children Into Their 20’s Is Really Doing Them Harm [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt Before [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Dude Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]