It’s time for the poll question of the day! GRIFF and Erica Campbell were talking about breaking guy or girl code. He mentioned that within his group of guy friends you can never date your friends ex even if it was from the seventh grade. GRIFF talked about how once you are someone’s girl you will always be there girl.
Erica mentioned that the same thing follows with her girlfriends. There are certain rules to follow and try not to break code. Have you ever broken girl or guy code?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- POWERFUL: CeCe Winans Facebook Live Interview with Erica Campbell and Griff [VIDEO]
- Tyrese Surprises Wife With Romantic Date Night Serenaded by Jonathan McReynolds
- Michael Jordan & Bubba Wallace To Join Forces In NASCAR
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Raiders’ Win [VIDEO]
- Georgia Cops Kills Black Man In Same City Where Ahmaud Arbery Was ‘Lynched’
- Vivica A. Fox Clears Up That She Recently Tested Negative For COVID-19
- First Ever High-Speed Rail System Approved For Dallas-To-Houston Bullet Train
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87