Growing up, Erica Campbell says she always heard, “it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it.” The bible, as well, says that “let your conversation be always full of grace.” It’s important to understand what the words you choose to use do to the people you say them to.
When a conversation gets heated, if you’re being demeaning and hurling insults, you’re not going to be able to smooth things over that way. So, watch your words! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Caitlyn Jenner Sides with Dave Chappelle, “He’s 100% Right”
- Florida Woman Says U.S. Marshals Pointed Guns At Her, Baby Daughter While Raiding Wrong Apartment
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore Slays On Instagram After Being Eliminated from ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Watch: Pixar’s Upcoming Movie ‘Lightyear’ Released A Teaser Trailer With Chris Evans As Buzz Lightyear
- Grand Jury Indicts 2 Officers Accused Of Shooting Black Georgia Man 76 Times On Charges Including Murder, Burglary And Making False Statements
- Here We Go Again: White VA Councilman Wears Blackface While Dressed As ‘Coming To America’s’ Randy Watson
- Coroner Reveals Jelani Day’s Death Caused By Drowning
- Watch Trailer: Fans Are Thrilled To Watch Sandra Bullock & Viola Davis In The Upcoming Netflix Drama ‘The Unforgivable’
- Citizen’s Arrest Law Used To Defend Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Is Rooted In Slavery
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Starting Your Journey With Hope