Growing up, Erica Campbell says she always heard, “it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it.” The bible, as well, says that “let your conversation be always full of grace.” It’s important to understand what the words you choose to use do to the people you say them to.
When a conversation gets heated, if you’re being demeaning and hurling insults, you’re not going to be able to smooth things over that way. So, watch your words! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Mary J. Blige Discusses The Importance Of Mammograms [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Maryland Man Threatening To Kill Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Has Been Arrested And Charged
- New Biden Ads Emphatically Answer Trump’s Question To Black Voters: ‘What Do You Have To Lose’
- #EndSARS Peaceful Nigerian Protestors Say Officials Opened Fire On Them
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Jekalyn Carr Confirms Relationship With NFL Player Jawaan M. Taylor [PHOTO]
- You’re Invited: Virtual Meet & Greet Experience With Jekalyn Carr
- Bishop William Barber Shares Tips On How To Read Voting Ballots [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ben Crump Calls For New, Independent Prosecutor To ‘Seek Justice For Breonna Taylor’ After Grand Juror Speaks Out