In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell talks about being strong enough to win and strong enough to lose. Wins and losses are a part of life, and strong people know that and won’t let themselves get caught up in either one. When we lose, sometimes we take the loss personally and feel like we’ll never gain again, or that we’re doomed. When we win, it can be tempting to soak it up and let it get to your head.
But in both cases, you have to focus on moving forward with a good attitude. Whether you’re on your way up the mountain, or down, you’ve got to keep your joy in tact! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia | Healthy Ever After
- The Art Of Losing Without Losing It With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Jan Hunter Gaye, Ex-Wife of Marvin Gaye, Dead at 66
- Warnock Beats Herschel Walker To Win Tight Georgia Senate Runoff Election
- How To Uncover Your True Beauty With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- MadameNoire Launches ‘Mompreneurs’ Digital Series Combating Working Mommy Stigmas
- Lawsuit Alleges VA Has Denied Black Veteran’s Disability Claims Disproportionately For Decades
- 2022 People’s Choice Awards Performers & Presenters Announced
- Keke Palmer Responds To Troll Who Calls Her Ugly ‘I’m Beautiful In Real Life, Because Of Who I Am, Not What I Look Like’
- Shanquella Robinson: Here’s What We Know So Far About The 25-Year-Old’s Mysterious Death