In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell talks about being strong enough to win and strong enough to lose. Wins and losses are a part of life, and strong people know that and won’t let themselves get caught up in either one. When we lose, sometimes we take the loss personally and feel like we’ll never gain again, or that we’re doomed. When we win, it can be tempting to soak it up and let it get to your head.
But in both cases, you have to focus on moving forward with a good attitude. Whether you’re on your way up the mountain, or down, you’ve got to keep your joy in tact! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Listen: Isaac Carree Releases “The Gift” Christmas Love Song Just In Time For The Holidays!
- Kel Mitchell Becomes Licensed Pastor
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Long Church Services & Hungry Churchgoers [VIDEO]
- A ‘Moesha’ Reboot Is Reportedly On The Way
- Michelle Obama Donates $500,000 To Support Global Education For Girls
- These Christmas Toys Totally Prove That You Were Born In The 90’s
- 7 Classic Holiday TV Specials That Remind You It’s Christmas Time
- Meet The First Black Ballerina To Dance The Lead In New York City Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting