In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell talks about being strong enough to win and strong enough to lose. Wins and losses are a part of life, and strong people know that and won’t let themselves get caught up in either one. When we lose, sometimes we take the loss personally and feel like we’ll never gain again, or that we’re doomed. When we win, it can be tempting to soak it up and let it get to your head.
But in both cases, you have to focus on moving forward with a good attitude. Whether you’re on your way up the mountain, or down, you’ve got to keep your joy in tact! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chante Moore Added To “A Night Of Inspiration” Line-Up
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People
- Nurse Fired After Calling Black Lives Matter A ‘Political Trick’ Meant To ‘Terrorize’
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Reveals Whether She Is Interested In Being VP
- Why The Allegations Against Essence Magazine Are Heartbreaking
- Mary J. Blige Is Releasing Her Own Wine Collection!
- Beyonce Releases Trailer For New Visual Album ‘Black Is King’ on Disney+
- Detroit Cop SUV Plowed Through Protestors Because Of ‘Safety’ Concerns, Says Police Chief
- NAACP Moving Headquarters From Baltimore To Washington, D.C.
- Charles Jenkins Talks “Night Of Inspiration” & What This Movement Is Going To Produce [EXCLUSIVE]