Do you ever look at Cardi B’s hair and wonder who does it? 20-year-old hair stylist, Cliff Vmir is making a name for himself and not stopping until he’s reached the highest level of success. In an interview he did with BET, the hair stylist talked about the first time he did Cardi B’s hair and how he slayed it.
He’s given her different looks for red carpets, reunion shows and concerts. Vmir has also worked with Joseline Hernandez and will never forget the day he did her hair for the BET awards. After that she asked him to come out to L.A. with her to do her hair for “The Real.”
Vmir was nervous, but stepped out on faith to chase his dream. He earned his first million at 19 and from there he began hosting hair boot camps. Stylist get together to learn the history of hair, listen to inspirational messages and do twerk-offs for bundles. Vmir is hoping one day he is able to work with Beyoncè and encourages anyone that enters this field to understand they need to brand as well as market themselves.
- How Israel Houghton & Adrienne Bailon Did On “Celebrity Family Feud” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Pray Like Your Mama & Daddy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dawn Strozier’s Tips For People Who Want To Lose Weight Quickly [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: I’ve Fallen And I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Will McMillan Tells What Inspired Him To Cover James Cleveland’s “Best Thing” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Planning With Preparation (#CountUpTheCost) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Should Men Who Date Much Younger Women Be Called? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women Blaming Their Edges Issues On Humidity [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- LeToya Luckett Opens Up About Married Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]