Do you ever look at Cardi B’s hair and wonder who does it? 20-year-old hair stylist, Cliff Vmir is making a name for himself and not stopping until he’s reached the highest level of success. In an interview he did with BET, the hair stylist talked about the first time he did Cardi B’s hair and how he slayed it.
He’s given her different looks for red carpets, reunion shows and concerts. Vmir has also worked with Joseline Hernandez and will never forget the day he did her hair for the BET awards. After that she asked him to come out to L.A. with her to do her hair for “The Real.”
Vmir was nervous, but stepped out on faith to chase his dream. He earned his first million at 19 and from there he began hosting hair boot camps. Stylist get together to learn the history of hair, listen to inspirational messages and do twerk-offs for bundles. Vmir is hoping one day he is able to work with Beyoncè and encourages anyone that enters this field to understand they need to brand as well as market themselves.
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings Jesus Center Stage At The 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Remember God’s Promises [VIDEO]
- LaKeith Stanfield Stars As First Black Samurai In Netflix Series ‘Yasuke’
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette
- Chrissy Teigen Reflects On Tragic Pregnancy Loss–“I Can Feel The Pain All Over Again”
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Condemn Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation As ‘Travesty’
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic
- Jared Kushner Suggests ‘Complaining’ Black People Don’t ‘Want To Be Successful’