Do you ever look at Cardi B’s hair and wonder who does it? 20-year-old hair stylist, Cliff Vmir is making a name for himself and not stopping until he’s reached the highest level of success. In an interview he did with BET, the hair stylist talked about the first time he did Cardi B’s hair and how he slayed it.
He’s given her different looks for red carpets, reunion shows and concerts. Vmir has also worked with Joseline Hernandez and will never forget the day he did her hair for the BET awards. After that she asked him to come out to L.A. with her to do her hair for “The Real.”
Vmir was nervous, but stepped out on faith to chase his dream. He earned his first million at 19 and from there he began hosting hair boot camps. Stylist get together to learn the history of hair, listen to inspirational messages and do twerk-offs for bundles. Vmir is hoping one day he is able to work with Beyoncè and encourages anyone that enters this field to understand they need to brand as well as market themselves.
- Video Shows Texas Cop Brutally ‘Choked’ Black Teen Girl ‘Simply Walking Home,’ Violently Arrested Her Mom
- A ‘House Party’ Reboot Starring ‘The Chi’ Actor Jacob Latimore In The Works
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- LeVar Burton’s Debut Jeopary! Episode Broke An Unexpected Record
- Rihanna The Coin Collector Is Set To Launch Fenty Parfum To Her Growing Empire
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- Ben Crump Files Lawsuit On Behalf Of Black Women Against Johnson & Johnson For Cancer Causing Products
- Watch: Will Smith Stars as Williams Sisters’ Father in ‘King Richard’ Trailer
- Costa Rican Gymnast Luciana Alvarado Cleverly Included BLM Tribute In Her Olympic Routine
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’