Bryan Andrew Wilson talks about pastoring House Of United Believers for about six years, and how he ended up falling into unexpectedly. He also talks about working in Dekalb County schools in Atlanta as a biology teacher, and explains how teaching is a ministry to him, since teachers really have the chance to empower students.
Bryan also discusses why he has so much love and support for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. He also explains why monetary donations to St. Jude are more than just money- they are actually equivalent to time in a sense. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood!
- Welp! This Is How And Why Tami Roman’s Hair Fell Out
- Say What?! Julia Roberts Was Suggested to Play Harriet Tubman in Movie
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Evelyn Lozada Re-Dedicates Her Life To God: “I’m Not Living For Instagram Or Facebook, I’m Living For My Kids And God”
- Beauty Mogul Courtney Adeleye Contributes 30 Million To Fund Black Female Entrepreneurs