Charles Jenkins was hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF during the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital Radiothon. He talked about why he wanted to remix his song, “Grace,” so many times, with different artists such as Le’Aandria and Kim Burrell. He talks about his “Positive Air” movement, and how he is shifting the idea that church is a mean place. “Mean, judgmental Christians are a result of bad teaching,” he says.
Plus, Charles talks about the scripture he read that made him realize that God is positive, not negative. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbershops [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Search My Heart [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be A Bridge Not A Draw Bridge [VIDEO]
- Coming to the Stage with Kev on Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- William Murphy Debuts New Song, “Same Grace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Withers, ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’ & ‘Lovely Day’ Singer Dead At 81
- Faith Walking: Covered By The Blood [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women’s Hands & Feet During Quarantine [VIDEO]
- Isaac Carree Talks New Album, ‘No Risk No Reward’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Mike Jr. With The Motivational Moment