Charles Jenkins was hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF during the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital Radiothon. He talked about why he wanted to remix his song, “Grace,” so many times, with different artists such as Le’Aandria and Kim Burrell. He talks about his “Positive Air” movement, and how he is shifting the idea that church is a mean place. “Mean, judgmental Christians are a result of bad teaching,” he says.
Plus, Charles talks about the scripture he read that made him realize that God is positive, not negative. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Professor Charged With Arson After Bringing Gasoline And Lighter Fluid Into St. Patrick’s Cathedral [VIDEO]
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]
- Is Social Media Stalking Detrimental To Our Mental Health?
- TSA Agents Reveal Their Body Scanners Might Be Discriminatory Against Black Women
- For People Asking What Ciara’s Prayer Was To Receive A Rare, Christ-Loving, Black, NFL Star, She Answered
- There’s A 24-Hour Black News Channel Coming Our Way This Fall
- Court Dismisses Charge Against Parolee Wounded In Nipsey Hussle Shooting
- “Hey Queen!”: Michelle Obama Praises Beyoncé On The Impact Of “Homecoming” [VIDEO]
- Adrienne Houghton’s Plans For The Summer? Getting Pregnant: “I’m Ready To Experience That Miracle”