Charles Jenkins was hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF during the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital Radiothon. He talked about why he wanted to remix his song, “Grace,” so many times, with different artists such as Le’Aandria and Kim Burrell. He talks about his “Positive Air” movement, and how he is shifting the idea that church is a mean place. “Mean, judgmental Christians are a result of bad teaching,” he says.
Plus, Charles talks about the scripture he read that made him realize that God is positive, not negative. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Alabama Chick-fil-A Opens On A Sunday To Fulfill The Wish Of Boy Living With Autism And Cerebral Palsy
- McDonald’s Employee Fired After Calling Customer The N-Word [Video]
- Report: Travis Scott Consulted With Colin Kaepernick About His Super Bowl LIII Halftime Gig
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!
- Broadway Legend Carol Channing Dead at 97
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Casey J To Release New Album, ‘The Gathering’