Charles Jenkins was hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF during the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital Radiothon. He talked about why he wanted to remix his song, “Grace,” so many times, with different artists such as Le’Aandria and Kim Burrell. He talks about his “Positive Air” movement, and how he is shifting the idea that church is a mean place. “Mean, judgmental Christians are a result of bad teaching,” he says.
Plus, Charles talks about the scripture he read that made him realize that God is positive, not negative. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Dawn Strozier’s Tips For People Who Want To Lose Weight Quickly [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: I’ve Fallen and I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Will McMillan Tells What Inspired Him To Cover James Cleveland’s “Best Thing” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Planning with Preparation (#CountUpTheCost) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Should Men Who Date Much Younger Women Be Called? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women Blaming Their Edges Issues On Humidity [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- LeToya Luckett Opens Up About Married Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Gucci-Dapper Dan Collection [PHOTOS]
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]