Charles Jenkins was hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF during the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital Radiothon. He talked about why he wanted to remix his song, “Grace,” so many times, with different artists such as Le’Aandria and Kim Burrell. He talks about his “Positive Air” movement, and how he is shifting the idea that church is a mean place. “Mean, judgmental Christians are a result of bad teaching,” he says.
Plus, Charles talks about the scripture he read that made him realize that God is positive, not negative. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Deitrick Haddon Pens Three Songs On Usher’s New Album, ‘A’
- Jo Dee Messina On Battling Cancer: “I Know That God Has Me”
- Travis Greene Announces ‘See the Light’ Tour, Reveals New Single With Jekalyn Carr
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- Wife Of Temptations’ Dennis Edwards Denies Abusing Him Before His Death
- Here’s How Sears Had Unexpected Influence With Black Shoppers
- Orlando Brown Checks Into Rehab