Erica Campbell starts this Faith Walk with Exodus 17:12, which explains how Moses received assistance holding his hands up so the children of Israel could cross the red sea. Instead of complaining, they held his hands up for him so he could complete the task.
When you carry someone else’s burdens, God will carry you. So there is no sense in tearing each other down, because no one wins. When you give encouragement and help, God gets the glory. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Alabama Chick-fil-A Opens On A Sunday To Fulfill The Wish Of Boy Living With Autism And Cerebral Palsy
- McDonald’s Employee Fired After Calling Customer The N-Word [Video]
- Report: Did Travis Scott Consult With Colin Kaepernick About His Super Bowl LIII Halftime Gig?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!
- Broadway Legend Carol Channing Dead at 97
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Casey J To Release New Album, ‘The Gathering’