What are you most hungry for? We all desire things like validation, purpose, acceptance and love. Sometimes, we even simply desire to make it to the next day. From Matthew 5:6, Erica Campbell reads, “blessed are those who hunger & thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.”
What’s the nature of your desire for God? You should desire for Him not to just do stuff for you, but rather just to know Him. Do you ever pray to just know Him better? Make sure that you take time to seek the face of God, not just hold your hand out for something. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Brandon Camphor & OneWay Put A Heavenly Spin On “Lift Every Voice” For Juneteenth
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- Raven Symone Shares Her Secret To Shedding 28 LBS
- 5 Historic Landmarks To Visit While Celebrating Juneteenth
- Hezekiah Walker Establishes Namesake Gospel Music Center at Virginia Union University
- Gorilla Glue Girl Tessica Brown’s Hair Grows Back Using Her New Haircare Line!
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Juneteenth Bill To Make It A Federal Holiday Unanimously Passed By Senate
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Tracee Ellis Ross Makes Her Teenage Dreams Come True As The Face Of Tiffany & Co.’s New Collection