What are you most hungry for? We all desire things like validation, purpose, acceptance and love. Sometimes, we even simply desire to make it to the next day. From Matthew 5:6, Erica Campbell reads, “blessed are those who hunger & thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.”
What’s the nature of your desire for God? You should desire for Him not to just do stuff for you, but rather just to know Him. Do you ever pray to just know Him better? Make sure that you take time to seek the face of God, not just hold your hand out for something. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cheryl Hickmon, President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated Has Passed Away
- Forthcoming Doc ‘We Need To Talk About Cosby’ Unpacks Bill Cosby’s Legacy [Video]
- Nene Leakes And Sha’Carri Richardson Among Rumored Star-Studded Cast For Next ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Jay-Z’s Team ROC Calls For Department Of Justice To Probe Corruption In Kansas City PD
- Serial Entrepreneur Jeannetta Collier On How She Broke Up With Her 9 To 5 & Teaches Women To Do The Same
- Peacock’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘Bel-Air’ Adds Karreuche Tran, Duane Martin & More As Recurring Guest Stars
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #3
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #2