Are you going through some things and feel like you just might not make it? You might need to watch the new video from Earnest Pugh for his hit song, “Survive.” In the video you watch a woman face cancer, a man lose his job and a couple go through divorce.
The song talks about being victorious and not defeated. He sings about God pushing you through the circumstance no matter what. Pugh sings, “You can’t stop me you can’t black me I overcome every trial.” Watch this inspiring video and let us know what you think.
- Faith Walking: Testing Season [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Teen Who Was Once Homeless Receives Full-Ride Scholarship To Harvard University
- 5 Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Erica Campbell Tells Why Her Father Didn’t Come To Her Graduation [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win In Georgia’s Primary Race
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s “Shining Down” Vs. 1k Phew’s “Show Love” [MUSIC]
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay