When Erica Campbell was young, she says he felt different from everybody else. That feeling stayed with her as she noticed that she didn’t stress about her problems like a lot of other people did. As life throws its curveballs, its tempting to lose your joy and your peace. But the way her parents raised her, Erica explains, she always knew that God would take care of it, and no trouble would last forever.
Erica reads from John 16:33, which says, “I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace.” It also tells us that God has overcome the world, and therefore, you should know that God is in control and has you covered. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ICYMI: Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Reunion Special Joined By The OG Aunt Viv
- Trailer: “Saved By The Bell” Reboot Taps Lil Yachty For New Theme Song! [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Who Shot Unannounced Cop Serving Warrant Stood Her Ground, Lawyer Says
- Rest In Peace Bobby Brown Jr: Everything To Know About Tragic Death Of Singer’s Son
- Netflix Announces Release For “Malcolm & Marie” Ahead Of Awards Season
- Gospel Singer Kelontae Gavin Discusses Being Molested As A Child [VIDEO]
- Victor Glover Makes History As First Black Astronaut To Stay At The Space Station
- Florida Cops Defend Killing ‘Terrified’ Teens As Dashcam Video Shows ‘No Threat’
- The Group Fire Debuts New Song, “More Than Friends” [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “Change Is Uncomfortable, But Change Is Needed” [VIDEO]