Jonathan Nelson was hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF for this Ericaism. He talked about growing up in the church, and how he transitioned from singing in his dad’s church, to stages all around the world. He explains how he strikes a balance between his duties as a worship leader and a gospel artist, and why he’s careful not to mix the two.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Michelle Williams Quits Broadway Gig Due To Doctor’s Orders
- Jamie Grace Opens Up About Her Battle With Tourette Syndrome & Depression [VIDEO]
- Dikembe Mutombo Flies Boy With Tumor On His Face From Africa To Get Life Changing Surgery [VIDEO]
- Obama Honored With Human Rights Award While Trump Is Dismantling Human Rights
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Cornbread Dressing With Shrimp & Oysters
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]